Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Your First Hotel Experience

Last night I was in Daytona messin around with some friends after work and we needed a place to stay for the night. One of the girls that was with us said she knew a place to go that was cheap and I figured that it would be all good since she goes out to Daytona a lot. Well I made the wrong damn decision.

The first place we went to was literally in the fucking ghetto. I didn't even exit my car nor did I want to leave it unattended because there was a 120% chance of it getting fucked with. So I refused to stay there and we were off to the next motel/hotel. This next place was ran by some Indian bitch who tried to Jew the fuck out of me. I try to walk inside and this bitch has the door locked and motions me to go around to the other side of the building to talk to her. She didn't let me inside, she talked to me from a window that was barely open, she was not being helpful at all, gave me a dirty look the entire time, and was standing a good 5 feet from this window and mumbled shit to me throughout our entire conversation. I asked her if she had any rooms that would accommodate 6 people (2 rooms and a couch) and she tells me yes, I think thats what she said at least, but that I needed to give them a $20 deposit and the room would be $50. I was perfectly okay with that and told her I would be right back with my wallet. When I got back I started handing her the $20 when she asked me the same questions about what I needed and how many people I had with me. I told her everything again and then she tries to fucking tell me she needs $40 for a deposit and I got heated as fuck and told her, "No, you told me $20 5 seconds ago and now its $40? You must think I'm stupid." And right after I said that she slams her window in my face and walks away.

So finally I just say fuck it, I'm picking the place we stay at, and decide that Holiday Inn was the best choice. Well ofc I was fucking right, I walked inside, front room is nice as shit and the man at the desk greeted me before I greeted him. Told the guy what I needed and he hooked me up with a nice ass suit, took $50 off my bill, and went against his work policy of not allowing anyone 20 and under to stay. This fucking guy deserves like a $5 raise and an employee of the month award.
    I also forgot to mention that this is the first hotel that I have ever checked into by myself and now I don't think I'm gonna stay anywhere else other than Holiday Inn.

SHOUT OUT TO MY NIGGA Rolando @ DAYTONA BEACH FOR HOOKIN YA BOY UP AND NOT TURNING ME AWAY AT 3:30AM. Wish this world was filled with Rolando's.

"Dab is a Shitposting Retard" - Boombox 2016

Do not Trade - Blacklisted
    6 Mo. (06/03/15-12/03/15)
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    lol wish this world was filled with rolandos xD

Founder and Creator of 'Realm of Fate'
    Donating for rank? Email: sprite123126@gmail.com ; Choose the 'Send money to friends or family' option or else money won't be sent to me until after a month, it will just be pending in my balance, and I need money to pay for vps and keep the server running! Contact me via Skype (below if you haven't added me already) if you have donated!
    Donation rank costs $20, All commands and donor chat color.

Added [6/12/2015]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by ☣Infinity☣ View Post
    lol wish this world was filled with rolandos xD
    This world is just filled with rude people who don't give 2 shits about anyone but themselves. Plus, the older I get the more I notice it and the more it bothers me.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Assistive For This Useful Post:

Yin Yang (06-05-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Sounds like you think every hotel needs a Rolando.

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Rather not have Rolando.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    LEAVE @Hispiforce ALONE

BRING BACK BT, BRING BACK SAGA, BRING BACK VF, BRING BACK MPGHCRAFT, BRING BACK HABAMON

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    i sexyiest

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    Sounds like you think every hotel needs a Rolando.
    Yes and no. I just wish every business had employees that did their job as they were supposed to and respect their customers. I can't stand when people come into work and are dicks to me when I actually did nothing wrong. I'm just a server, so why be a dick to the person handling your food?

Thanks
    Wat, Holiday Inn's are always the places I've stayed in only for like a rest. Best hotel I've stayed in so far was in Sydney as we were in the pent house (we didn't book it, there were no rooms left or something so they just upgraded us for free). My girlfriend and I are planning to stay at the crown hotel pretty soon which is expensive as fuck and pretty sure if not the most, one of the most luxurious hotels in Melbourne
    Find my latest releases on my YT: