Thanks

Is anyone working on a solution to trolls?

I don't know what program clones the shit out of you until you crash or kicks you out of your car but it's infuriating. Is anyone working on a blocker for this?

Don't be a smart-ass either. "Go host your own lobby" "Change Servers" or "Don't go online."

I mean what dick thought having the ability to clone and attach objects to any other player than his on self was a good idea?

Thanks
    to be honest i think we have to wait for R* to fix it sadly :/

im not a coder or anything but i dont think theres a way to avoid the player cloning

someone correct me if im wrong

Thanks
    Oh They'll fix it. Patch it, and we'll get a weekend long break from the 12-14yr olds using such program. Not saying ALL hackers are bad, just the ones that live to annoy.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Gettheclicker For This Useful Post:

XSkilledEliteX (06-03-2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Gettheclicker View Post
    Oh They'll fix it. Patch it, and we'll get a weekend long break from the 12-14yr olds using such program. Not saying ALL hackers are bad, just the ones that live to annoy.
    Unfortunately you can't do anything about it. Like you said, it's up to R* to patch it.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Khyy For This Useful Post:

Lunatic (06-04-2015)

Thanks
    In GTAIV there was a way, within the SNT you could "Save" your car making it your personal vehicle as in GTA5 and it would be designated on the map of liberty city. If you were in the saved vehicle no troll could touch you. They couldn't spawn things on you, couldn't eject you, couldn't do anything other than spawn crap around you or in your way.

They are the reason hackers/cheaters/modders get a bad rep, not all of us are bad. They're ruining it for us tho.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    #justiceforgoodguymodders

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Gettheclicker View Post
    Agreed!

but well... yesterday i went out of my good skin and crashed a kid that was raping the whole lobby i was in, i dont care if i get banned for that but i feel like it was a good thing to do :P

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bobzen View Post
    Agreed!

but well... yesterday i went out of my good skin and crashed a kid that was raping the whole lobby i was in, i dont care if i get banned for that but i feel like it was a good thing to do :P
    I was doing the same thing too. However, by the time the "kid" left, more than half of the players have left the session because of him.

There is no way to immediately tell who is ruining other players' game since they can frame others. By the time I find the hacker, most players has already left. It feels like I have not achieve anything.

Thanks
    Most people get trolled if they have it coming to them

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Sorry mate, Best option at the moment is to use an advanced menu yourself such as Equality Menu or something with the majority of online options available. Don't use it to abuse, but use it for defense. Most of the fucks who are annoying are terrible at modding and are easy as hell to annoy and make log off even without crashing powers. Find who they are, go invisible and attach objects like the UFO on them, freeze them, force cash drop them. Until they log off and stop being a troll with their mods. If you don't want to cheat, then just don't engage these people and do your best not to attract their attention. Most trolls are only annoying you or others because they give them a reaction or are fighting/arguing with them...

Thanks
    I've been noticing this a lot lately. They're framing other players, using their name to kill all players.