Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    This is a beautiful script... Never knew someone could implement that perfect recoil with AHK. I've used other recoil reducers that just drag your aim down but nothing like this. Great work, using this along with some kind of ESP is all I really need, thanks

Threadstarter
    Quod bonum, faustum, fēlīx fortunātumque sit.
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by in7ell View Post
    no recoil I presume is just RCS, basically pulls the mouse down for you correct? Looks awesome, will go along nicely with my legit aimbot

Will give feedback later, good job matey (Y)

You said enable raw input but you then say if you do no recoil won't work, so are we leaving raw input at 0? for the recoil control? That's all im interested in, thanks
    its doesn't just pull it down, it perfectly copies the recoil patterns that can be found in the main post... tho there is still spread that is server sided so everything doesn't go into one spot (it does with weapon_accuracy_nospread 1)... so basically no pro can spray better than this

Quote Originally Posted by mudaf_ker View Post
    right click and run script.. yes.. i press the f1, f2 or f4 for what i wanna use and it doesnt work. when i have the ak out and press f4 it just reloads my ak
    uh... press F4 and then you need to hold left mouse button to shoot, mby you changed the hotkeys in the file... did the older version work for you?

Thanks
    My problem is as follows, I have a legit aimbot and triggerbot with RCS, I have disabled this however my aimbot key is on mouse one and my trigger is on mouse 5, which means when I press mouse 5 my triggerbot works when they move into the crosshair but there is no RCS as I disabled it due to this being better, but the keybind is on mouse 1 is it possible to execute this script under both buttons so that when I press both 5 and 1 it works still?

Thanks!
    Last edited by in7ell; 06-08-2015 at 05:10 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by pean153 View Post
    its doesn't just pull it down, it perfectly copies the recoil patterns that can be found in the main post... tho there is still spread that is server sided so everything doesn't go into one spot (it does with weapon_accuracy_nospread 1)... so basically no pro can spray better than this

uh... press F4 and then you need to hold left mouse button to shoot, mby you changed the hotkeys in the file... did the older version work for you?
    I didnt change the binds, i know you need to press left mouse and hold for the recoil to take effect, but it just doesnt work, the gun shoots regularly. I didn't try the previous version, just this one.

Threadstarter
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by in7ell View Post
    My problem is as follows, I have a legit aimbot and triggerbot with RCS, I have disabled this however my aimbot key is on mouse one and my trigger is on mouse 5, which means when I press mouse 5 my triggerbot works when they move into the crosshair but there is no RCS as I disabled it due to this being better, but the keybind is on mouse 1 is it possible to execute this script under both buttons so that when I press both 5 and 1 it works still?Thanks!
    Yes, its possible however, you need to do quite some modifications to the code... first of all you need to change every GetKeyState(key_shoot) to GetKeyState(key_shoot) or GetKeyState(key_second) and then you need to define key_second as the other button in "" marks

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by mudaf_ker View Post
    I didnt change the binds, i know you need to press left mouse and hold for the recoil to take effect, but it just doesnt work, the gun shoots regularly. I didn't try the previous version, just this one.
    try uninstalling your current AHK and then install the 1.0 (vanilla) version from the site linked in main thread, if that doesn't work, msg me on skype ancinec.petr

Thanks
    Tnx mate good esp

Thanks
    Pean could you make it smoother? some people are palying on 4:3 and it looks extremly unsmooth.

Thanks
    Dude! Have all my respect! This is awesome

Threadstarter
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by STEALXHD View Post
    Pean could you make it smoother? some people are palying on 4:3 and it looks extremly unsmooth.
    nope, ahk can't handle that many dllcalls for some reason, my mouse macros work smoother no problem

Thanks
    Are u able to code in c++?

Threadstarter
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by STEALXHD View Post
    Are u able to code in c++?
    nope, just C#, lua, javascript (nodejs) and ahk

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    looks good!

Thanks
    Hey man really great work with this script its like external rcs no kidding I just feel very happy cuz it will never get detected.I just have one little small question.Could you add p90 recoil control too please?Im just too used to use this rcs and i cant even control a p90.If you could implement it it would be just perfect Really nice work

English is not first language sorry for possible grammer mistakes.
    Last edited by tirhin; 06-10-2015 at 03:07 PM.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234