Thanks
    My Mood
    Lonely

Talking MW2 or Elfin Leid Sig request.

Hi im a noob and i would very much like a signiture

I would like a mw2 or an elfin lied one if you know the show.
    for the size, 475 x 175 would be nice.

it doesnt matter to me which one of the two things u do just as long as its done

For MW2: i would like the background to be a tanish swirling mist to symbolize the desert with a soldier walking out of it so u can just see his face with a desert eagle pointing right at you(going up at approximatly a 30 degree angle) also have the flash from the DE and a bullet going right towards u. not too big so u can still see other things tho.and other shadows in the mist showing other soldiers coming after you. please write l337 exactly like that in the mist in the top right kind of swirling and fading away

For Elfin Lied: only if u know the show do this one. have the background be completely black and have the perspective of it looking down from an angle and have lucy standing in like a circle of light(like a stage light if you know what i mean)wearing the outfit she wears at the end of the show. then have her looking up at you with no expression on her face just like a blank stare. then to the right of her have a man(also in a circle of light) with a missing leg and blood drippin from it pooling on the ground. and have him hovering in the air from his throat with lucy's vectors choking him. also if you can have him coughing up blood. have a shadow from lucy's vector on the ground or if you cant get that in, show wave lines in the air to show where it is.

i would like the elfin lied one the most but if you cant do that you can do the MW2 one which is eaiser in my opinion. Also you can do both if you feel like it lol.

if u read this and think i need to add something please tell me. as i said im a noob and dont know much about this.

HUGE thanks to anyone that can help here
    Last edited by imsuperl337; 11-29-2009 at 01:44 PM. Reason: i needed to add more descriptoin

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Minimum post requirement is 25 posts.
    Sorry.

Please, stick around, post a lot, and become well-known c: .
    Have a nice day!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    hmm an elfen lied sig sems cool
    everybody lies