Page 34 of 44 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Nope, they've come up with something as you get banned whatever you use.

The "wave" is running all the time.

Thanks
    Yeah,but if u read the Support Page from rockstar u will see- im Banned-Banned -Banned from many Users.

Thanks
    it's not a wave, all cheats are detectable

Thanks
    Looks like most bans this time are second time bans (30 days). Some people even claim they didnt play more than once after their first ban and got banned anyway.
    Overclocking a microwave oven...

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jmd2015 View Post
    So i just came out a deathmatch few mins ago and i was banned for the second time. Few days ago i was droppd money bags and told the R* to remove it wich they did. They might have detected my no wanted level/unlimited ammo and no reload but im not so sure.
    What menu u used to for no reload no cops and stuff?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    I played from Dec. 26th to January 20th with various different mod menus and got banned on Januar 20th (funny, I thought I could play again today but apparently the ban will be lifted tomorrow).

Anyway: I bought three copies of GTA V when Steam had that special offer in December. After I got banned, I used the second account to play GTA V again. I used clonehook and Riptide or Villain's I think, don't remember anymore. Anyway, I was using clonehook.
    Entered a new game, played around an hour, didn't do anything stupid (killing other players or messing with them, actually stayed away from them as far as I could) and only spawned two(!) vehicles. BOOOM, after I exited the game and tried to re-start it...BANNED!

So in my opinion, Rockstar is somehow actively scanning the installation Directory and detects files like clonehook. I don't even know if this is legal (in my humble opionion, it is not, at least not for such a purpose but who am I to fight big bucks company Rockstar) but I got banned after only one hour of playing the game.

I would not recommend to anyone who has already been banned once to use a mod menu again, unless you don't really care about being banned until 2035 (which is basically a permanent ban). You will loose your character and everything attached to it, like cars, garages, everything. Gone. Poof. Not worth it, unless you enjoy starting the game from scratch again.

I should have bought more GTA V copies when Steam had that offer, so I could play around with new mods but I didn't. Paying 60 EUR each time I want to start fresh is not really worth it for some occassional mod menu fun.

So I decided to wait for now and not use mod menus again for the time being.

As long as we don't know 100% HOW Rockstart detects mod menus, I wouldn't risk using one anymore.

Also, we should thank those people for the ban waves who weren't using the mods in a subtle way but acting like idiots and crazies in games, killing People in masses and literally blowing up the whole game. A subtle use of the mod menus, without major complaints from other players, would not have been detected or at least Rockstar wouldn't have had the huge pressure to do something against it.

So careful, if you have a mod file in your game directory, even if you are not starting any mod, you may be banned.

Also, if you haven't been banned yet, you were just lucky. This has nothing to do with the method you are using or whatever you do or not do during the game.
    Pure luck, nothing else. Keep that in mind.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to RTC991 For This Useful Post:

GTAjunk (01-30-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by simple8 View Post
    What menu u used to for no reload no cops and stuff?
    You don't seem to get it, do you? Basically all methods are detectable and whoever hasn't been banned yet, was just lucky. Luck, nothing else.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by RTC991 View Post
    You don't seem to get it, do you? Basically all methods are detectable and whoever hasn't been banned yet, was just lucky. Luck, nothing else.
    try helios framework its undetected

Thanks
    Well, nothing would suprise me - to be honest and blunt.

Myself and a friend were collaborating on a 'roving robot' function, not a mod per say - and we had to wait for his last mod related ban to lift before we could test MK1 live (online-invite sessions only intended at this point). But the bst*ards put an immediate ban on his account the day his month ban got timed out, and got a 'til 2035' just for the sheer arrogance of connecting to GTA:O - and in that case, there was zero infringement content/material present - it was, to all intents and purposes, a judged automatically guilty instance where a past incident (conviction spent) = scum of the earth/devil incarnate.

So, to make any progress possible, we used my account for our non-infringement 'roving robot' test - and to cut a very long story short, a month later that account got banned on highly dubious grounds and reasoning.

To put that into perspective, the 'roving robot' was a microcontroller that used memory reads to pick up some necessary data (which isn't an infringment, to read ambient data on my own f*cking computer's memory) to aid and associate the video capture and smart adaptive navigator to send emulated controller sigs back to windows and therefore the game. So on no level, was it interfering or attempting to alter/tamper/destroy or otherwise cripple any remote or local system functionality (the malicious 'to interfere/affect' opposite would have met the basis of all hacking/computer misuse criteria, but using ambient data in limbo and using it to aid an automation guidance system isn't illegal on any foundation basis).

So, long story short - the rover function mere drove around virtual SA (using a combo of external data sources, minimal ambient limbo data from game, and sensor data derived from video capture) to determine/avoid hazards and drive according to traffic signals etc. In no way was it a hazard (we did a mountain of offline testing to ensure it wouldn't conflict or mess with AI controlled peds and entities), just a controller mod (and remember, modded controllers aren't infringments or illegal, it's only ever how you abuse them that can get you banned for infringment).

But this time, i did pursue the ban and contest it (we let the other one go, as it was sort of justifiable as friend had been fun/gain modding with his account), and when i pushed hard enough to get a response out of them that wasn't a rubber stamp response - they basically accused me of trying to essentially hack their servers, through means of an automation designed to damage server stability/service stability, basically implying i had been involved in a criminal act. They cited supposed/alleged video and screenshot evidence of 'my' handiwork at disrupting normal game operation - of which there was none, and i submitted my own video logs of what had actually taken place (and unlike most DIY video, mine had verification means to prove it hadn't been altered, using internally recorded data as used on pro video equipment).

Basically, they stopped communicating beyond rubber stamp responses that lead nowhere, so i'm letting the month ban run (early/mid feb it expires), and i'm putting it down to some moron who probably thought that because their hits on an Insurgent wasn't making much impact on the driver/occupants that i was using god mode or suchlike on both driver and vehicle - now it's pretty well known that the Insurgent can take a crap load of small arms and some heavy arms and explosive damage to cripple/kill it, so it's pretty clear that it's most probably someone couldn't handle their inability to destroy 'me' or the Insurgent (yes, the roving function did include evasive escape maneuvers responses too - we stopped short of adding 'take down' collision attacks to impede/harm other GTA:O entities AI or otherwise) and decided to report their 'failure' as my employing game cheats and vastly employed creative license over their claims.

But when all that's said and done, there are a few out there in GTA:O who hate me for being extremely HTK - but that's because i use my head, employ strategy and don't go doing the usual parody-overkill 'John Rambo' act like most seem to think is GTA norm. So, it's likely it was one of those people who tried to 'take me down' that way.

But there is an upside - it was active long enough to gather all the info required to get the last few rough edges out and refine the code/functionality of what started out as a re-engineering of a very old project that predated GTA and Rockstar and Take Two. So whilst they effectively won the interaction battle, because you can't win against 'frauds in power', they lost the 'war' because they didn't destroy the real object - to build a revamped KITT engine that would integrate into a game without needing to be 'attached' by scripthooks or injection or doctoring game code and take advantage of modern cheap SBC's and microcontrollers to scale the electronic and physical footprint down from needing a whole desktop computer (that's how in-depth and multifaceted the simulation engine went, it went way beyond 'mod' territory and TC territory in resource requirements and complexity).

So, come ban lift time (assuming they don't repeat the stunt they did to my friend) - it's goodbye GTA:O once i've disposed of the bank balance helping newbies by buying them fully modded car conversions the in-game legit way (which could require some months to do). I'll take my projects to a game environment less mod-hostile and way more developer/prototyper friendly.

Maybe i should fight and contest the ban - but to be realistic, there's way more to life worth fighting for than a bloody game-related ban.

Thanks
    So R* decided to change the ticket i made for having some modded money removed to "GTA Online - Banned" and kept it open after i replied to it for the ban. I assume my ban is related to that incident. Seems like once you recieve moneybags or stuff you are put into a que and then you get banned on the next batch. Maybe im being too optimistic.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by twistedfoo View Post
    So today I got permabanned from GTA V, and I have not modded, not even once since I got unbanned. I have however taken money from others, but not once did I mod. I don't know what to do now, please help. I didn't break any rules, I don't think taking money was a violation of terms. I am lost for words and just confused and angry at rockstar for banning me for no reason. I have a reshade graphics mod on, the one from gta v pinnacle, but it is only the reshade, not the game changing mechanic stuff at all.
    if you take and use modded money ur get banned so sorry to say you did break the rules and read R* rules taking modded money and spending it is violation of their terms if you didn't spend it then they just take it off ur account with out a ban
    Last edited by realdealxx; 01-30-2016 at 09:41 AM.
    talking to idiot is most frustrating thing ever

Thanks
    Has anyone who was banned once (10 days) and for real didnt use any mods at all after the first ban explired got banned again?

Thanks
    me just got banned on 2 accs for nothing , guess have to delete character and make new one

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool

Smile is it safe to mod gta online 1.31?

Hey guys. does anyone know now if its already save to mod gta online 1.31 (benny garage update).

are the menu's still compatible
    Jordens menu 1.5 Detected???
    Riptide ultra???

does anyone use these menu's on 1.31?

thanks for your comment!

Thanks
    no its not safe at all rockstarr has automated analysis i was checking out infamous mod menu online i got ban until 2-9-16 dont risk it 3 bans you have to rebuy the game again

Page 34 of 44 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 ... LastLast