Thanks

buying psn account and affraid of getting banned

hi

i was wondering if i buy any psn account from here with games already on it is there any chances to banned my ps4 console ??

best regards

Before the gods, there were the Titans.
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Quote Originally Posted by anwarx View Post
    hi

i was wondering if i buy any psn account from here with games already on it is there any chances to banned my ps4 console ??

best regards
    Hey, new user.

I've received PSN accounts as vouch copies on MPGH and I've never got banned. Before you get an account you have to ask the seller whether or not the PSN account is cracked, carded, or a personal account. If it is a cracked or personal account, there is virtually no chance of you actually getting banned. You just have to make sure that you log into the cracked account as a different user on your PS4, activate your PS4 as the account's primary PS4, then download the games.

If the games on the account are carded (meaning the seller put the games on the account using stolen credit card information), then there is a chance the account itself will be suspended later on when the charges are disputed by the actual owner of the credit card. It is possible that Sony can then ban your PS4 from using PSN.

I recommend you purchase either a cracked account or a user's personal account, because that has nearly no ban possibility whatsoever.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Batman For This Useful Post:

Camanic (06-20-2015)

Thanks
    Could you recommend a good seller of ps4 primary accounts please, thanks.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Just go open your own account and buy the games yourself. Any account owner that has bought games is not going to sell it cheap like you are wanting. I am assuming you won't spend more than $100 and any account owner with 12+ Games is worth more than $100 bucks.

For instance, my Steam account is worth over $1,000.00, now I obviously have to knock down the price so users are getting a deal, and not paying full price for the games otherwise they could of just bought it on their own account. So even if I mark it 50% off, thats still $500!! Now that is steam, and only 60+ games. Ps4 is much more expensive when it comes to games, so an account with 60+ games for a PS4 is going to cost you a lot of dough.

It really is simpler to just go and buy the games yourself unless you are willing to spend a couple hundred bucks in one lump sum...
    "America? Huh, there is no such thing anymore. Just an empty husk of a once great nation, turned to ash by greed and evil. The one way to change it, is the one thing we fear most. Giving up our lives, our addictions, and our habits, and picking up a rifle. Only the people can change what is happening, and only death will end the greed and evil that has infected our once great nation."

- Gabriel G.

[IMG]https://i1119.photobucke*****m/albums/k623/_BW_/Ts1VOqA_zps8yjvdjpn.png[/IMG]