Thanks

Any way I can get the cops outfit with a hat?

Is there any way I can get the cop's outfit with a hat?

Endeavour can only give me a normal cop's outfit without a hat.

Thanks
    I don't think you can, since it isn't present in the game files for your online character.
    Things you can get thoug this trainer are elements present in the game files, such as outfits which only be worn in heists for intance.

I'm not 100 % sure though.

Thanks
    the enhanced native trainer, posted in this forum, let you edit parts of the outfit your player is wearing, like hats/helmets, pants, tops, etc. individually
    so you can try that, the thing is, i think that mod menu was created to be used in single player, but you can try it online i guess

I have seen PC players with the cop outfit with the hat included, or female players with the female cop outfit also, so i think its possible, unless they did it on consoles and then transfer the character

but try the enhanced native trainer online and see if it works, never try it myself so i cant tell if it will work for sure, sorry
    download it from the thread "[Release] Enhanced Native Trainer Update 23[With Controller Support][With latest Scripthook]" started by ichayd

Thanks
    Thank you m8

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Madara10 View Post
    the enhanced native trainer, posted in this forum, let you edit parts of the outfit your player is wearing, like hats/helmets, pants, tops, etc. individually
    so you can try that, the thing is, i think that mod menu was created to be used in single player, but you can try it online i guess

I have seen PC players with the cop outfit with the hat included, or female players with the female cop outfit also, so i think its possible, unless they did it on consoles and then transfer the character

but try the enhanced native trainer online and see if it works, never try it myself so i cant tell if it will work for sure, sorry
    download it from the thread "[Release] Enhanced Native Trainer Update 23[With Controller Support][With latest Scripthook]" started by ichayd
    Thanks a lot

Thanks
    My Mood
    Innocent
    I installed the enhanced trainer, but it does not work online. Any other solution ?