Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1
    darkblitzrc's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    44
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    16
    My Mood
    Happy

    Refunder for nike

    I am desperatley needing a refunder for nike.com OR any sites that sells nike cleats (for soccer) i need the magista or superfly for a match i have next month.

  2. #2
    Porotaso's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by darkblitzrc View Post
    I am desperatley needing a refunder for nike.com OR any sites that sells nike cleats (for soccer) i need the magista or superfly for a match i have next month.
    pm sent

    <short>>

  3. #3
    darkblitzrc's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    44
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    16
    My Mood
    Happy
    replied to you on pm, BUMP still looking for refunder

  4. #4
    Stimulate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    1,426
    Reputation
    77
    Thanks
    125
    My Mood
    Angelic
    I'm pretty sure @ironox can do this. Contact him via ***** which you can find in his thread;
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=946056

    Please press thanks or rep if I helped you!

    A button says more than words!

  5. #5
    Default's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,554
    Reputation
    422
    Thanks
    539
    Quote Originally Posted by darkblitzrc View Post
    I am desperatley needing a refunder for nike.com OR any sites that sells nike cleats (for soccer) i need the magista or superfly for a match i have next month.
    Check this one I might help a lot i've done it before
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=980215
    Not your average fuckboy


  6. #6
    darkblitzrc's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    44
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    16
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by HiesenBug View Post
    Check this one I might help a lot i've done it before
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=980215
    thanks but your sites are for general clothing they dont sell soccer cleats, im looking for soccer cleats it dont has to be nike.com it can be any of these shops prodirectsoccer.com or dickssportinggoods.com

  7. #7
    Default's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,554
    Reputation
    422
    Thanks
    539
    Quote Originally Posted by darkblitzrc View Post
    thanks but your sites are for general clothing they dont sell soccer cleats, im looking for soccer cleats it dont has to be nike.com it can be any of these shops prodirectsoccer.com or dickssportinggoods.com
    I said i can do more
    I can do anything that involves shoes or shirts etc
    Not your average fuckboy


  8. #8
    darkblitzrc's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    44
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    16
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by HiesenBug View Post
    I said i can do more
    I can do anything that involves shoes or shirts etc
    can you do prodirectsoccer??? if yes can i send you the payment after u refund me? or what

  9. #9
    Default's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,554
    Reputation
    422
    Thanks
    539
    Quote Originally Posted by darkblitzrc View Post
    can you do prodirectsoccer??? if yes can i send you the payment after u refund me? or what
    nope cant soz
    Not your average fuckboy


  10. #10
    darkblitzrc's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    44
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    16
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by HiesenBug View Post
    nope cant soz
    then why did you.. nvm BUMP LOOKING FOR SOME REFUNDER

  11. #11
    wade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    40
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    6
    i can refund dickssportingoods got proof of old refunds. add me on ***** bobby.chen5

  12. #12
    darkblitzrc's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    44
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    16
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by wade View Post
    i can refund dickssportingoods got proof of old refunds. add me on ***** bobby.chen5
    replied to you on pm ima talkk to you on *****, hope we can make some deal

Similar Threads

  1. [WTS] Dayz Lifetime |30USD|24/7 Support| Up to 5Key Replacement|Refund For 2 Days
    By kennyluah97 in forum DayZ Selling / Trading / Buying
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 06-30-2013, 09:10 AM
  2. Can i get a refund for NX with PayByCash?
    By epicgamer in forum Combat Arms Help
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-25-2010, 01:39 AM