Thread: Murderbox MKII

Thanks

Murderbox MKII

Jesus fucking christ. Around ~250 will be made(The case, that is) on the first run, each getting a serial number and tag.I haven't seen orange in a long time, honestly. It looks really fucking good, jesus fuck me. The investment alone is a no thank you, but if I had money to blow, oh yes! The case itself is ~$1250USD. Yes, a case that is over a grand alone. That price tag does NOT include addons. There is a light plate for covering the PSU, the fan design at the top? Addon.

Why didn't it resize the shit? What? Whatever.
    Last edited by orlyy; 06-19-2015 at 03:28 AM.
    Computer Specifications:
    Case: NZXT H500i
    PSU: EVGA SuperNova 750W
    Mobo: Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Ultra
    CPU: Intel Core i7-9700K
    CPU Cooling: Kraken x62
    RAM: Gigabyte Aorus 16GB(8x2)3200Mhz
    GPU: Asus 1080 Strix

Thanks
    Over 1k for a case is there fucking gold inside because theres no way in hell that case is worth over 1k matter how good it looks

3. The Following User Says Thank You to KillTheNoise For This Useful Post:

elysiumpiers (06-20-2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by KillTheNoise View Post
    Over 1k for a case is there fucking gold inside because theres no way in hell that case is worth over 1k matter how good it looks
    There isn't, no. This case isn't for the average person in the least bit. This case was in the making for 5 years, actually. It's more or less designed for people who consider their shit a "work of art", which 1250 is a lot already, but the fact that you pay more for addons, is ridiculous.

But I mean, the features alone are incredible. How nice it is to have an actual "solid" motherboard tray, like jesus. Not sure if it's hand crafted like the INWIN case, but shit. Just so incredibly stupid that the mount for the reservoir. If you're good at modding, you could probably make something. But, the worked with EKWB to make their own reservoir for it. Not sure if it would hold anything else.

I mean realistically this is probably the most well designed case I've ever seen.
    Last edited by orlyy; 06-19-2015 at 04:17 AM.
    Computer Specifications:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Tbh the price is really fucking cheap for the RnD involved. Good luck finding the same kind of things anywhere else. But the older Murderbox were fetching for 15-30k each, although that was for a completed build. But yea, I couldn't justify any of it.
    THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    Tbh the price is really fucking cheap for the RnD involved. Good luck finding the same kind of things anywhere else. But the older Murderbox were fetching for 15-30k each, although that was for a completed build. But yea, I couldn't justify any of it.
    Mmmm, but... To have that as a case, at least for people who care a great deal about aesthetics, it would be so fucking good. I would consider it art, had I the money to purchase/build. Would look so good mounted on a wall.
    Computer Specifications:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    God damn that is beautiful. It makes me wanna build out a new PC, but naw...

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

A place where I can be content and somewhat happy with myself.
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    God damn that is beautiful. It makes me wanna build out a new PC, but naw...
    same man, same..

jesus, fucking gorgeous.
    Schuba is my main nigga.