Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by BioHazard View Post

The small text... it hurts my brain
    Zoom in bro.. It will not be that hard to read then
    Reputation power: 57
    If I helped you in any way or shape of form, it's always appreciated to thank or give a rep!

| [ Rules ] | [ Market Place ] | [ Scammers Grave ] | [ Report a scammer ] |

Achievements:
    News Force - 08-23-2018 - 10-02-2018
    Middleman - 05-09-20 - 19-12-2020
    Former Staff - 19-12-2020 - On-going

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    my dogs name was Daisy and she had breast cancer and my parents brought her to the vet to get put to sleep a week before christmas 2 years ago because it was hard for her to even walk or get up and i buried her by myself at a graveyard near my house

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Riigged For This Useful Post:

Cyanogenic (06-24-2015)

Thanks
    Hope your fake dog dies for such a stupid attempt.
    Need a custom image title? Check out my thread

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Fuck your dog, why would you come to a website like MPGH expecting sympathy?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    He hasn't provided any further information about the dog, no pictures nothing, so I guess this is dead one.
    If I helped you in any way or shape of form, it's always appreciated to thank or give a rep!

Achievements:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlottetK View Post
    He hasn't provided any further information about the dog, no pictures nothing, so I guess this is dead one.
    He just wants money. his mom wont give him her credit card to bu cs:go skins.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Raple Jr View Post

He just wants money. his mom wont give him her credit card to bu cs:go skins.
    Aw, that poor money whore .. Good point though.

Achievements:

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Charion For This Useful Post:

The Doctor. (06-23-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlottetK View Post

Aw, that poor money whore .. Good point though.
    Your welcome.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    wonder how all of you would feel if he wasn't lying. if you think he is lying, shut the fuck up, if you think he is telling the truth, then just say something nice or donate. if you KNOW he is lying, that is a different story, but you don't, so stop being mean for no reason, because if his dog was really dying you would all feel bad right now for calling him a liar and being mean.

Quote Originally Posted by Confluency View Post
    Fuck your dog, why would you come to a website like MPGH expecting sympathy?
    ''Fuck your dog''
    Fucking people like you make me sick, have you heard whats going on in Yulin in China? Look it up you fucking bastard and then you would change your mind about animals.

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/china-dog-...6.html#F4B3XRV

Here's a copy and paste sentence from the article.
    As many as 10,000 dogs, many of them stolen pets, are slaughtered for the festival in the largely rural and poor Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region.

I know most people who support this, may say, if we eat other animals, why is it wrong to eat dogs, it's just different.. that's why..
    dogs aren't wild animals that live in woods that we fear like most other animals.. we care for dogs and love them and people even cry just watching one die in a movie.
    Last edited by Riigged; 06-23-2015 at 03:03 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Riigged View Post
    wonder how all of you would feel if he wasn't lying. if you think he is lying, shut the fuck up, if you think he is telling the truth, then just say something nice or donate. if you KNOW he is lying, that is a different story, but you don't, so stop being mean for no reason, because if his dog was really dying you would all feel bad right now for calling him a liar and being mean.
    How would you feel like when you donated money to him, and after few weeks it comes out that his dog wasn't dying and all that money was being used to get stuff for family and games, etc?

I would feel shame, but with this small effort on putting together believable description, how much money the surgery would need, what kind of surgery needs, its not that hard isn't it? And having some pictures on forum too, not only his GoFundMe...

I read his gofundme, stuff and I read the dog had it since birth, like.... Um, please? If it was removed then why would the dog need another surgery? Honestly, spreading it only on MPGH where everyone is so suspicious about this then no help from here, there's other social medias where he could spread it on.

Sorry, but I don't believe it.
    Last edited by Charion; 06-23-2015 at 03:10 PM.

Achievements:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed

''Fuck your dog''
    Fucking people like you make me sick, have you heard whats going on in Yulin in China? Look it up you fucking bastard and then you would change your mind about animals.

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/china-dog-...6.html#F4B3XRV

Here's a copy and paste sentence from the article.

I know most people who support this, may say, if we eat other animals, why is it wrong to eat dogs, it's just different.. that's why..
    dogs aren't wild animals that live in woods that we fear like most other animals.. we care for dogs and love them and people even cry just watching one die in a movie.
    Oh no, something is happening in China that's been happening in Asia for decades. If you care so much about the dogs that were born to be eaten, why don't you do something about it?

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Minnesota Dabs For This Useful Post:

Charion (06-23-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by MNSubaru View Post

Oh no, something is happening in China that's been happening in Asia for decades. If you care so much about the dogs that were born to be eaten, why don't you do something about it?
    Eating them isn't the worse part.
    They are sneaking into peoples homes and fucking snatching them and putting them in cages and then roast them alive.
    Lets say you have a dog, you most likely do because eh, who doesn't have a god, but imagine waking up the next morning to find out someone took it while you were sleeping and is now burning it alive to eat it. I don't know about you but if I were older I would not mind taking a trip to Yulin and shooting up this festival, I'd go to jail for life if it means saving these dogs.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    They are sneaking into peoples homes and fucking snatching them and putting them in cages and then roast them alive.
    Lets say you have a dog, you most likely do because eh, who doesn't have a god, but imagine waking up the next morning to find out someone took it while you were sleeping and is now burning it alive to eat it. I don't know about you but if I were older I would not mind taking a trip to Yulin and shooting up this festival, I'd go to jail for life if it means saving these dogs.
    I'm sorry but you are dumb.. Like really dumb... Why? Well, because those dog owners who lost their dog, its their fault. they don't lock up their dog, or close their house so nobody could get in/out including that dog. And you want to kill those who do it decades, way before you were even alive and get yourself locked up, or care about dogs who are let freely run around the streets because their owners don't respect their animal.. If you are one of those, then sorry I don't have no longer respect to you.

Achievements:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Except you missed one key part, we don't live in China. Here in America, people don't go sneaking into other people's houses and taking their dogs. In China, you know you run the risk of losing your dog, so why have one?

Go ahead, go shoot up the festival. $20 says you pussy out and don't even go there.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Minnesota Dabs For This Useful Post:

Charion (06-23-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by MNSubaru View Post

Except you missed one key part, we don't live in China. Here in America, people don't go sneaking into other people's houses and taking their dogs. In China, you know you run the risk of losing your dog, so why have one?

Go ahead, go shoot up the festival. $20 says you pussy out and don't even go there.
    I already put $20 down that he's pussy out and don't even go there.

Achievements:

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast