Thanks

A Mod Inquiry (Possible request)

Hi,

I only recently started modding on GTA5, and am currently using Kinky, N Menu, and the Washed Out menu. I have tried a handful of others looking for a certain feature to no avail. Is there any menu currently available that will let you alter the body style features of vehicles? (NOT the ones that LSC lets you choose, ex. the chrome bars behind the Banshee's headrests, or the cab lights/exhaust/foot step for the Patriot)

I was able to do a limited amount of modding on PS3 through modifying backups with ps3xport using my idps, and the AP II intense menu had this feature. I could also select every color in the game (Sadly not by name, only by a number list of 1-160) or apply my own custom RGB colors.

If anyone knows of a menu that can outdo the in-game Los Santos Customs, an inquiring mind is hunting for it!

Thanks!

-HH

(Mods, I just realized this probably belongs in the "Help" section so if it needs to be moved, I apologize for the inconvenience.)
    Last edited by HarperHurst; 06-21-2015 at 06:30 PM.

Thanks
    Surely someone knows of a menu that can at least change the vehicle body styles, and I know I can't be the only one hunting for this feature...

Thanks
    I want someone to convert the Simple Native Trainer from IV over to V. You could spawn ANY object in the game and attach it to your car. Best of all, there wasn't any options to annoy other players.

Thanks
    a mod that lowers a car automatically instead of hacing to shoot its wheels would be nice..

Thanks
    I discovered through a little hunting that MANIS' "Menyoo" has the feature I am looking for, which he calls vehicle "Extras" in its dedicated section.

HOWEVER, this menu appears to not work online, even with an online-enabled Scripthook. I'm mostly using this so I can finally get a hardtop stallion!