Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoddo View Post
    For how long does it keep undetected?
    Depends. I wouldn't be able to say how long I'd say 1-2 days maybe​ 3.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by th3m0th View Post

Seriously. I know you're taking a hefty load by representing for clock by answering a lot of questions, and granted a lot of them are stupid and repetitive, but you seem quite annoyed all the time. I've spoken with Clock on more than one occasion via skype and he is one of the most polite, patient dudes I've met on this site. So it surprises me that he allows you to represent him on this level.
    Actually I'm often patient but when ppl post 5 "troll/scam" + "Where's clockwork" threads within about 30-50 minutes and all of their questions have been answered in a quite big thread still active also named "clockwork where are you" you can tend to get a tad annoyed.

Thanks

Seriously. I know you're taking a hefty load by representing for clock by answering a lot of questions, and granted a lot of them are stupid and repetitive, but you seem quite annoyed all the time. I've spoken with Clock on more than one occasion via skype and he is one of the most polite, patient dudes I've met on this site. So it surprises me that he allows you to represent him on this level.
    I absolutely agree with this.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by AsianManDan View Post
    Because you're one of the idiots people like Jolle refer too. I've done support on sites like this before, and after answering the same question like 50x it gets under your skin. Not because people don't know better, but because they are purely just too fawkin lazy to spend 30 seconds of their own time reading a couple posts before posting their own idiotic questions.

It's no different than people getting into new games. MMO's are probably the worst. Just as another example, someone just starts the game and instead of reading a FAQ or trying to figure things out themselves they just post in global chat "HOW DO I DO THIS QUEST". Don't get me wrong, I know it's nice to have a community to talk too and lean on for help, but where do you draw the line?

I believe, and I'm speaking from pure speculation, that Jolle gets bothered because if people can't spend a mere few seconds reading the last page of a thread why should he waste his time writing a response. They can't be bothered, so neither can he. Not to mention 80% of the people won't bother reading it ANYWAYS. Especially because the majority of the questions people are asking have been answered before.

It gets old. Real quick. I'd rather someone be blunt than pander to these dimwits anyday. The more retards who get banned because they were too lazy to read the last couple posts the less chance of things like CW Tiny Hack getting detected so soon.

**If you've read this far, this is purely a personal opinion and does not necessarily reflect the opinions of CW or Jolle**
    Last edited by NoCleverName; 06-27-2015 at 01:52 AM.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to NoCleverName For This Useful Post:

JDoawp (06-27-2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by NoCleverName View Post
    Because you're one of the idiots people like Jolle refer too. I've done support on sites like this before, and after answering the same question like 50x it gets under your skin. Not because people don't know better, but because they are purely just too fawkin lazy to spend 30 seconds of their own time reading a couple posts before posting their own idiotic questions.

It's no different than people getting into new games. MMO's are probably the worst. Just as another example, someone just starts the game and instead of reading a FAQ or trying to figure things out themselves they just post in global chat "HOW DO I DO THIS QUEST". Don't get me wrong, I know it's nice to have a community to talk too and lean on for help, but where do you draw the line?

I believe, and I'm speaking from pure speculation, that Jolle gets bothered because if people can't spend a mere few seconds reading the last page of a thread why should he waste his time writing a response. They can't be bothered, so neither can he. Not to mention 80% of the people won't bother reading it ANYWAYS. Especially because the majority of the questions people are asking have been answered before.

It gets old. Real quick. I'd rather someone be blunt than pander to these dimwits anyday. The more retards who get banned because they were too lazy to read the last couple posts the less chance of things like CW Tiny Hack getting detected so soon.

**If you've read this far, this is purely a personal opinion and does not necessarily reflect the opinions of CW or Jolle**
    Dis guy. Anyways yeah this is true. But since ppl start to cri I'll be good as soon as people stop posting the "where's clockwork" threads. Which should be in 1-2 days.

EDIT: You da real mvp (along with that other dude)

Last edited by JDoawp; 06-27-2015 at 05:01 AM.

Thanks
    12d still works undetected with hashchanger + enigma

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by videojames View Post
    12d still works undetected with hashchanger + enigma
    1. Hashchanger doesn't do anything
    2. Yeah no it's detected you're only evading thx to enigma and that wont last for that long.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMonsterSniper View Post
    Dude why you are always so agrassive lel
    Maybe because the people on here are acting like retards?
    Noone gives a shit anymore, everyones like "omg gief hax" "i want dat" "y u no do dat"
    I can 100% understand if clockwork doesn't wanna release his hacks here anymore tbh lol

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Yemiez For This Useful Post:

JDoawp (06-27-2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jollesollepolle View Post

1. Hashchanger doesn't do anything
    2. Yeah no it's detected you're only evading thx to enigma and that wont last for that long.
    Learn to take a loss maybe you won't get OW'd and call VAC detected rofl

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by videojames View Post
    Learn to take a loss maybe you won't get OW'd and call VAC detected rofl
    I don't really give a f about that account m8 + it was reported dd several times from a trustable source aaaannd fuck off. It is DD, Enigma will only help for a bit.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoBitch View Post
    Maybe because the people on here are acting like retards?
    Noone gives a shit anymore, everyones like "omg gief hax" "i want dat" "y u no do dat"
    I can 100% understand if clockwork doesn't wanna release his hacks here anymore tbh lol
    Dis. Dis is wat maek me prood of my contry. (if you are swe)
    Last edited by JDoawp; 06-27-2015 at 12:11 PM.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to JDoawp For This Useful Post:

Yemiez (06-27-2015)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123