Thanks

I knopw mpgh is not lazy but..

why the fuck dont you guys ever fucking update any thing ??

like this for example..

Mpgh is the best cheat site ever! why not keep your selves up dated..??

The song of the day is always lasting like a week or two also what the fuck is up with that?? fkin bull shit!!!

Im glad there is a forum here called rage cause some times you just got to get some shit off your chest!!

also roughs3x was a cool ass member but now that he is minion he has really let the shit go to his head! I mean, he does his job well but dam ur not that high and mighty dude.. I mean you know the Elite mods on CA that get power trips and just do stupid shit cause they fell like it? yeah kind of like that.. I'm i will get banned for this but you cant say what the hell you want in this forum then waht is it here for?? Xplict vouched for that man and he made a mockery of the site wdf!?!?

Does any one wabt to who the best mod/minion on mpgh is?? it is by far Explicit, he no nosense and is mature. also props to why06.

/ rage

PS im drunk and my grammar is fked

Thanks
    Getting drunk (clearly alone) then coming on an internet forum to "rage" about how up-to-date our announcements are...
    Hmm...

You are one sad rat.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to EndRiT For This Useful Post:

-XpliCitt- (11-29-2009)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by EndRiT View Post
    Getting drunk (clearly alone) then coming on an internet forum to "rage" about how up-to-date our announcements are...
    Hmm...

You are one sad rat.
    Sounds like a capapenlieo thing to do ...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Its true though
    I would spend months fucking bruteforcing Dave's passwords just so I could update some things on the front page :/
    SuperBadassExtraordinaire says (5:53 PM):
    babysitting is ghey
    Corndog says (5:53 PM):
    ur ghey
    Baron De Montesquieu..Wtf? [Czar] says (5:53 PM):
    you're a breaded hotdog

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    dave is a lazy ******

Thanks
    "I know mpgh is not lazy but.."

AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHHAHAH.

Thanks
    Dave is hella lazy. Da fuck u tockin bout brah?

Gifts
    Czar [x][x]
    Liz [x][x]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold
    Dave i will give you cake only only if you update the site

Thanks
    isnt dave doing some shit for collage?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Well I like this guy

Oh and this about sums it up....
    Quote Originally Posted by Czar View Post
    "I know mpgh is not lazy but.."

AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHHAHAH.
    Lol. Not lazy... that's a good one... cracked me up! xD

But it is Finals weeks. I know it's been pretty hectic for me ever since I got back from Thankgiving break and is only going to get worst so cut Dave some slack... right? He's gotta deal with the same shit, probably worse too since I'm taking mainly general ed classes. I think that's why he's more lazy then usual.

"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children. The cost of one modern heavy bomber is this: a modern brick school in more than 30 cities. It is two electric power plants, each serving a town of 60,000 population. It is two fine, fully equipped hospitals. It is some fifty miles of concrete pavement. We pay for a single fighter plane with a half million bushels of wheat. We pay for a single destroyer with new homes that could have housed more than 8,000 people. This is, I repeat, the best way of life to be found on the road the world has been taking. This is not a way of life at all, in any true sense. Under the cloud of threatening war, it is humanity hanging from a cross of iron."
    - Dwight D. Eisenhower

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold
    Quote Originally Posted by why06 View Post
    Well I like this guy

Oh and this about sums it up....

Lol. Not lazy... that's a good one... cracked me up! xD

But it is Finals weeks. I know it's been pretty hectic for me ever since I got back from Thankgiving break and is only going to get worst so cut Dave some slack... right? He's gotta deal with the same shit, probably worse too since I'm taking mainly general ed classes. I think that's why he's more lazy then usual.
    YEAH I KNOW I HAVE BEEN lazy to i was working in this place for 1 whole month it was fucked so yeah dave will up the site when there is time