Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted

Thumbs up AQWorld VB.NET Bot

So assuming most of you know VB.NET since its so simple i literally learnt it in 1 day think am lying well am not its so simple for me easier than python.

I say if you wanna learn a language go ahead learn VB.NET its easier than python for me.

OK on with the topic

I made this bot using TCPClient if you don't know what i mean its like sockets but easier look it up.

The Source is straight forward and clean i think you will be able to understand it if you don't learn the language and done you should know how it works

FEATURES:
    Login
    Join Map

What you can add is literally a lot of stuff since your sending packets to the server gold bot etc.

I actually made a bot in java the code is so messy since i was making it for fun what it did was

Login > Join A Map > Accept A Quest > Battle The Mobs > Until quest complete > Try to turn it in

It did that over and over again, i did the bot with dsh12 test account BAN IT AE I DONT FUCKING CARE!

That's why it's level 12 was testing the java bot with it.

Enjoy hope it teaches you how to connect and shit works.

https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/e...is/1438458496/
    <b>Downloadable Files</b> Downloadable Files
    Last edited by ToxLP; 08-01-2015 at 01:50 PM.

2. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to ToxLP For This Useful Post:

1_gm_lee_1 (08-02-2015),B3CLAWED (08-25-2015),cptvincent (01-10-2016),D.V (08-04-2015),deadlyboss (08-17-2015),DominusAethus (08-02-2015),doomzx (11-28-2015),ForeverDerp (08-13-2015),ipwnugummy (08-30-2015),makerth (09-25-2015),mohamed213 (08-03-2015),Oliboli8769 (08-03-2015),popjason (11-01-2015),rnaufal32 (08-01-2015),robinslayer (08-08-2015),ryxor (01-18-2016),seaskully (08-04-2015),SmokeytheBear372 (08-28-2015),stark01 (08-15-2015),VaLenTin91 (08-03-2015),Voucher (12-13-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Vb.net is easier than python for you. R.I.P. I thought you did as3 though and if you understand how to code in as3 then shouldn't any OOP language be easy enough? Lol.
    Want an Adventure Quest, DragonFable, or Mechquest trainer. If you answered yes to any of these then click here.

PkDude's Legacy V1.2

If you need help with AQW Private server creation then click Here.

If I have helped please press thanks. It doesn't take much effort and it means a lot to me.

Thanks
    @chibizs Don't think he's ever really done much AS3, he's a decent coder, no doubt.

Thanks
    approved .
    [] [] [] [][]

Editor from 06•14•2011 • 2014
    Donator since 09•16•2011
    Minion from 10•10•2011 • 01•06•2011
    Minion+ from 01•06•2012 • 08•08•2012
    Moderator from 08•08•2012 • 10•06•2012
    Global Moderator from 10•06•2012 • 12•05•2017
    Staff Administrator from 12•05•2017 • 05•01•2019
    Trusted Member since 07•13•2019
    Global Moderator since 09•11•2020

Thanks
    Lol, now that's some bad code, why do you release some 10 min projects, and who approves this? Why do you parse packets like, I mean all packet types in same function, and you use sleep? @ToxLP

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by MINAD View Post
    Lol, now that's some bad code, why do you release some 10 min projects, and who approves this? Why do you parse packets like, I mean all packet types in same function, and you use sleep? @ToxLP
    Lulz cause i want to release a simple bot out there showing how the shit works i didn't make this a project that i would continue on so ye.

Also sleep is just to make the app sleep for like secs instead of sending packet continuously...

Also how you been why did ye quit bored of this shit?

Anyway as long as any shit works am happy about it i srs don't care about messy code i can read it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Oliboli8769 View Post
    @chibizs Don't think he's ever really done much AS3, he's a decent coder, no doubt.
    That's true about not coding a lot of AS3.

And Thanks.
    Last edited by ToxLP; 08-07-2015 at 07:05 AM.

Thanks
    Ye i quit, but lately found old friends that did this stuff and i wanted to this with them. So basicly im just checking around whats happenning over here. It ain't messy code, but about those sleeps. Why not do it just correctly, using sleeps is just silly instead of checking and responding correctly.
    Last edited by MINAD; 08-07-2015 at 07:44 AM. Reason: typo

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Ye i quit, but lately found old friends that did this stuff and i wanted to this with them. So basicly im just checking around whats happenning over here. It ain't messy code, but about those sleeps. Why not do it just correctly, using sleeps is just silly instead of checking and responding correctly.
    ae
    Well i just didn't want it spamming the packets like sending multiple ones cause i want it to wait a sec or so cause AE added the packet spam shit...
    Last edited by ToxLP; 08-07-2015 at 10:25 AM.

Thanks
    It's better than nothing, and having no releases on the section. Appreciate anything and everything.

Last time I checked you ditched this crowd forever... you back?
    I heard bad shit about you but I won't speculate as I don't know if it's valid.

Thanks
    It's better than nothing, and having no releases on the section. Appreciate anything and everything.

Last time I checked you ditched this crowd forever... you back?
    I heard bad shit about you but I won't speculate as I don't know if it's valid.
    Yea i was not sure what to do back then. But now im back man and won't leave like back then. But this place seems dead to me. This was only intreting post i could find from here.

Thanks
    Yea i was not sure what to do back then. But now im back man and won't leave like back then. But this place seems dead to me. This was only intreting post i could find from here.
    Even though it's doubtful I was told you did some work for AE, is that right?
    This place is dead, which is why anything is good. I only stick around in hope that it'll return to how it was again one day. Nice to see older members back.
    Remember me?

Thanks
    This place is dead, which is why anything is good. I only stick around in hope that it'll return to how it was again one day. Nice to see older members back.
    Remember me?
    I only told them how I crashed players then I took a break from the UG community, it doesn't seem like much has happened over the past year.

- - - Updated - - -

Remember me?
    And of course bro, lol i remember you. You helped me testing that java cracker on your Mac.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    I only told them how I crashed players then I took a break from the UG community, it doesn't seem like much has happened over the past year.

- - - Updated - - -

And of course bro, lol i remember you. You helped me testing that java cracker on your Mac.
    Kek. Oli you heard he worked for AE. You told me dat skrub. So you only told me rumors.. I feel hurt. Also WB i guess minad.

Quote Originally Posted by ToxLP View Post
    That's true about not coding a lot of AS3.

And Thanks.
    Also kek. You were talking so much trash about how you could code so much around me in terms of as3 and how it works in game. With that hilarious video and its comments..... Sooooooo now you don't code it? Lol

Triple edit boys. Also might be releasing Json viewer :v
    Last edited by chibizs; 08-07-2015 at 03:33 PM.
    Want an Adventure Quest, DragonFable, or Mechquest trainer. If you answered yes to any of these then click here.

PkDude's Legacy V1.2

If you need help with AQW Private server creation then click Here.

If I have helped please press thanks. It doesn't take much effort and it means a lot to me.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Oh saying a noob is talking trash ?
    Please tell me when i said i can code as3 way better than you, you might get the wrong idea i never claimed i am the best at coding as3
    @Oliboli8769
    Is way better than me he even helped me a lot with as3 which i srs thank him for that

You might even code better than me

But i don't remember saying i was the best... and am like a code god cause srs i think i sux at coding thats why i like getting better and learn more shit.

Also i even told you about that video that it was a troll am pretty sure everyone can edit a client and make it work in game if you think am lying well too bad i guess the troll video got you

I even sent it to AE just to troll them they never replied

Anyway if you wanna continue arguing i'll just ignore every single word you say cause i don't feel like arguing on stupid shit like this...
    Last edited by ToxLP; 08-08-2015 at 12:05 AM.

Thanks
    @MINAD Fair enough mate, no shame in that I suppose. And damn that was so long ago, welcome back then @chibizs Hehe sorry bby, it's always hard to confirm these things
    Try to give @ToxLP a break, he's a hard worker and that's all that matters. He's not trying to outdo anyone No need to start beef

Edit - I can't code for shit. Haven't done any AS3 in a ridiculously long time. I was decent but I've forgotten everything. Nowadays people just email me asking for help with small projects, and I do what I can. Not afraid to admit how shit I am now

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast