Threaded View

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored

Question Upgrade my rig! Need Help slimming price!

Ok So I have my old pc and I want to upgrade for the summer!

And here is my new pc I am upgrading to > htt p://p cpartpick er. com/ p/C8NbHx

NEED TO KNOW:

I already have one graphics card (r9 280x duel-x)

I already have 8 gb of hyper-x ram and the one on the new list is more to add (Kingston HyperX Fury Black 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory)

I already have 1tb caviar blue and I am adding another (Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive)

I already have 3 fans I purchased (BitFenix Spectre 12025B KO2712 120mm Case Fan with Blue LED)

I have a dvd player with my old pc and I am adding it to my new one (Lite-On iHAS124-14 DVD C2327B)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I Want to fit a fan controller to change my fan speeds so I can control my fans when needed. I have no idea if this is the right one though

The mother board looked great at the time but it was a half hour build so if that's not the best than please correct me

The pc cooler is because I don't know if the stock will hold up with gaming.

The power supply was a bit expensive and if you can find one with lower price to fit this build than please do

The Case was WAY EXPENSIVE but it was the lowest I could find that looked decent (not complete black and boring, I show off. PLUS, I need GREAT airflow!)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

With this new pc build you can change everything but the RAM and GRAPHICS CARD.

Please help me make this computer beast but not a wallet killer!
    Last edited by sethss; 07-13-2015 at 07:05 PM.