Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical

Lightbulb This may be why i wasn't banned and still not banned using polyhacks.

So. it's weird but i am still using polyhacks not VAC banned and not overwatch banned and all is good and working great. i came across a thing that may be the cause of me not getting banned.
    So first of all you all know that to make poly hacks more undetected/secure you should use VMPROTECT/Engima i never used Enigma i personally always use VMPROTECT. So i used vmprotect on the "Bluehack" and then i renamed the file that it gave me to something else from "Bluehack.exe" to "MyPony.exe" and then i ran the program clicked ok on the message that popped up and close the hack. and then i right clicked the file clicked properties and i checked Read-Only then i clicked the Advanced tab and deselected everything and selected "Encrypt contents for secure data". and then i went to the Security tab and clicked Edit then i pressed the first Box of the Deny and it selected all the rest i press ok and ok and ok...
    and then i opened a folder named it a random name right clicked the folder and did the same thing as i did with the file, (Read-Only, Encrypt,Security (deny).) and then i dragged the file to that folder and created another folder in the same folder and dragged the file again in that folder and then right clicked the file from there clicked advanced and Deselected File is ready for archiving. And now i am still using poly hacks and it seems that it doesn't give me a vac. I only got vac errors seems to me that vac doesn't know how to find the file and i am 100% that the vac errors are from the hack cause when im not running the hack it doesn't happen.

That's it you might test it for yourself this might help.

Admins if i am not allowed to post stuff like this here then close my thread thanks.
    Last edited by HillarySupporter; 07-15-2015 at 07:12 AM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to HillarySupporter For This Useful Post:

jesus464 (08-30-2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SexyBigMaMa32121 View Post
    So. it's weird but i am still using polyhacks not VAC banned and not overwatch banned and all is good and working great. i came across a thing that may be the cause of me not getting banned.
    So first of all you all know that to make poly hacks more undetected/secure you should use VMPROTECT/Engima i never used Enigma i personally always use VMPROTECT. So i used vmprotect on the "Bluehack" and then i renamed the file that it gave me to something else from "Bluehack.exe" to "MyPony.exe" and then i ran the program clicked ok on the message that popped up and close the hack. and then i right clicked the file clicked properties and i checked Read-Only then i clicked the Advanced tab and deselected everything and selected "Encrypt contents for secure data". and then i went to the Security tab and clicked Edit then i pressed the first Box of the Deny and it selected all the rest i press ok and ok and ok...
    and then i opened a folder named it a random name right clicked the folder and did the same thing as i did with the file, (Read-Only, Encrypt,Security (deny).) and then i dragged the file to that folder and created another folder in the same folder and dragged the file again in that folder and then right clicked the file from there clicked advanced and Deselected File is ready for archiving. And now i am still using poly hacks and it seems that it doesn't give me a vac. I only got vac errors seems to me that vac doesn't know how to find the file and i am 100% that the vac errors are from the hack cause when im not running the hack it doesn't happen.

That's it you might test it for yourself this might help.

Admins if i am not allowed to post stuff like this here then close my thread thanks.
    you can get vac delayed :P

"Never stop being a good person because of bad people"

Super User -> 15-7-2020
    Global Moderator -> 23-3-2019 - 15-7-2020
    Steam Moderator -> 12-12-2017 - 23-3-2019
    Steam Minion+ -> 09-04-2017 - 12-12-2017
    Steam Minion -> 03-01-2017 - 09-04-2017

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by gerassss View Post
    you can get vac delayed :P
    i know that but its already been more then a day so..

Thanks

vac can be for 2 weeks..

"Never stop being a good person because of bad people"

Super User -> 15-7-2020
    Global Moderator -> 23-3-2019 - 15-7-2020
    Steam Moderator -> 12-12-2017 - 23-3-2019
    Steam Minion+ -> 09-04-2017 - 12-12-2017
    Steam Minion -> 03-01-2017 - 09-04-2017

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

It goes up to a week or longer that it will took a month.

Thanks
    Vac can be delay for x days. Yesterday in my friend list one guy was banned but he didn't use this acc the last nearly 30 days. Since the update with the private ranks. Because this was one of many accs from him and this hack have private rank 1 and so he can not play mm with this. And this was the reason that he didn't use this acc since more then 30 days and now Bann.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    I'd say you've taken paranoia to a whole new level, buddy..

Let us know if you're not banned within 2 weeks.
    Learning Obj-C..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    been useing the same poly loader glow esp with vmprotect auto updater version, for 3 months no vac, from 1 to 600 hours no vac ban no delay vac nothing, been working perfectly.

Thanks
    u will get delayed vac.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    if you say so man, me and all my friends are using the same hack since release of it, no vac, it's been over 3 .. maybe even around 5 ish months and no vac

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by stankyz View Post
    if you say so man, me and all my friends are using the same hack since release of it, no vac, it's been over 3 .. maybe even around 5 ish months and no vac
    you do know that all poly hacks and poly loaders have been detected right, you will be getting a delayed Vac ban

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    look guys idc to get vac on my smurf i just want to give ideas to make it much less detected.
    Last edited by HillarySupporter; 07-15-2015 at 09:43 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Not vacced yet either. I use VM protect and I've been using polyhack 1.1 still.

- - - Updated - - -

look guys idc to get vac on my smurf i just want to give ideas to make it much less detected.
    You're not the only one that has not been vacced. We will wait. I'll tell you if I get my Vac

Donator/Premium since May 2015
    Member of MPGH since March 2015

100 Posts [Done]
    300 Posts [Done]
    600 Posts [Done]
    1K. Posts [x]

Thanks
    Same boat as you guys. I've been using Glow and Subtle since the first release, 5ish months ago and I still have no vac. If it's delayed it'll happen not like I really care. I'm not hacking atm and I won't till I know it's safe but I have 100wins went from 0 wins to supreme, hacked every game. Only recompiled like every 2 or 3 days and protected with enigma and used the USB method and I'm still safe.

Let's see if I can surf the wave tho

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by theanonymoussniffer View Post
    Not vacced yet either. I use VM protect and I've been using polyhack 1.1 still.

You're not the only one that has not been vacced. We will wait. I'll tell you if I get my Vac
    Quote Originally Posted by zeky0709 View Post
    Same boat as you guys. I've been using Glow and Subtle since the first release, 5ish months ago and I still have no vac. If it's delayed it'll happen not like I really care. I'm not hacking atm and I won't till I know it's safe but I have 100wins went from 0 wins to supreme, hacked every game. Only recompiled like every 2 or 3 days and protected with enigma and used the USB method and I'm still safe.

Let's see if I can surf the wave tho

Let's wait for our sentences with bravery! The only way to get over!

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast