Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Aimz View Post
    And you are too dumb to understand that you are the only one WHO is calling me a dumb poster and a ******, nobody has done it thus far, so I still see no source towards this, so yeah.
    You dumb bitch.. You said "I called everyone a dumb poser and a ******?", this proves who's dumb. And there is around 5 other people calling you dumb poster.

I guess my head is shaped as dick so you call me a dickhead, says the guy who had his mouth full of dicks, must been yummy to have blowjob on your face 24/7
    Again.. That dumb kid who integrates internet and reality..

Most definitely "Dieffernt"
    At least, I'm not too dumb like you to post 2 times under the same shit "Based God". And that was a typo mistake.

This shit is just funny, @arunforce seems like someone is requesting a cock sucker tag again
    Definitely yes, you're already keening on him to get a cocksucker tag.

This is the most dumb atheist I've ever seen.. At least most atheists pretending to be smart...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Frought View Post
    You dumb bitch.. You said "I called everyone a dumb poser and a ******?", this proves who's dumb. And there is around 5 other people calling you dumb poster.

Again.. That dumb kid who integrates internet and reality..

At least, I'm not too dumb like you to post 2 times under the same shit "Based God". And that was a typo mistake.

Definitely yes, you're already keening on him to get a cocksucker tag.

This is the most dumb atheist I've ever seen.. At least most atheists pretending to be smart...
    Five people? That's... That's disappointing, thought I had more haters than that, but I guess not.. Farewell then.

Wouldn't say you're dumb, but definitely stupid, that's enough for me today, dealing with a person who comes at me with his other 5 fellow haters. Laughable.
    Reputation power: 56
    If I helped you in any way or shape of form, it's always appreciated to thank or give a rep!

| [ Rules ] | [ Market Place ] | [ Scammers Grave ] | [ Report a scammer ] |

Achievements:
    News Force - 08-23-2018 - 10-02-2018
    Middleman - 05-09-20 - 19-12-2020
    Former Staff - 19-12-2020 - On-going

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool

Five people? That's... That's disappointing, thought I had more haters than that, but I guess not.. Farewell then.

Wouldn't say you're dumb, but definitely stupid, that's enough for me today, dealing with a person who comes at me with his other 5 fellow haters. Laughable.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    What's your problem anyway? Have I mentally attacked you that you have to impress hate towards someone you know nothing about? Shit, this is MPGH, forgot everyone knows everything. Whoops.

Go suck some more of that cock, ex-cock sucking bitch.
    If I helped you in any way or shape of form, it's always appreciated to thank or give a rep!

Achievements:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    What's your problem anyway? Have I mentally attacked you that you have to impress hate towards someone you know nothing about? Shit, this is MPGH, forgot everyone knows everything. Whoops.
    No, but you're the one who started this. Every time you see a bad post about me you always thank them and post mean words towards me.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    No, but you're the one who started this. Every time you see a bad post about me you always thank them and post mean words towards me.
    And you need to act same? That's some top out dumb right there, be the smart one then..

Achievements:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Well.. It is the biggest but not the best. It was the best but many years ago This was a misconception.
    Thank you for your opinion. It really isn't valued. I think that kinda talk would be better fit at that little skid side full of ******s who circle jerk each other with their "credit" bullshit.

Wanna see my code and let's see whose bases I use? I don't use any bases. And I mentioned that because everyone bitched on me when I said he shouldn't have stated that he is "great" on "programming" when that guy told him what a void pointer is and he didn't know... Even if he did, it doesn't make him "great".
    Taking code from here and doesn't mean you are base free... unless you are an experienced/talented programmer you will not have picked up enough programming knowledge, code patterns, data structures, hardware/software knowledge and can write something from scratch... it isn't entirely yours.

In any case this conversation is over. If you would like to QQ, you can do so off of MPGH.

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dave84311 For This Useful Post:

Charion (07-28-2015),[MPGH]Doc (07-29-2015),Josh (07-28-2015),Law (07-28-2015)

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567