Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    -Name: Aaron
    -*Availability(GIVE A REALISTIC NUMBER): 20-40+ hours a week. 3-9pm on week days, 12-1am on weekends.
    -*Examples of advertising (preferably 3 examples): Video's, Screenshots, Spamming forums with the pub.
    -Further information about yourself: Ive done loads of video editing using Sony Vegas for many years now and have a year of experience editing with Adobe After Effects and I was even paid by some of my local skate shops to edit some of their team video's. I also know how to operate fraps and I can record everything with the game settings on High while still getting a smooth FPS. I'm also very experienced at photo enhancing and editing with Adobe Photoshop CS4.
    -*One video made by you(link, not embed):
    I can make one if needed.

I wont fuck up.
    Always be baller.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    -Name:Uzair

-*Availability(GIVE A REALISTIC NUMBER):2 or 1 hours

-*Examples of advertising (preferably 3 examples):i can spam alot, and i can make alot of vids for mpgh i just dont make anynow cuz i dont have any hacks, but i can also make vids of mods. And i can make graffiti with mpgh on it in gimp and photo shop. Which i have been doing for 3 years now, that have helped me win several art contests in my school.

-Further information about yourself:I use gimp, sony vegas 8, photo shop, windows movie maker, and some other video program that came with my photo shop, and paint and fraps

-*One video made by you(link, not embed):i havent made any but i can if i get some hacks first, i just have to download.

oh yeah and im on the mpgh modding team
    Last edited by uzair786uzzy; 12-08-2009 at 05:18 PM. Reason: forgot something

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Name: Layne
    -*Availability(GIVE A REALISTIC NUMBER):4:30pm to aout 4: am....i gatta sleep sometime
    -*Examples of advertising (preferably 3 examples): Well i could spam other websites, upload Countless and ass-loads of youtube videos of advertising them........
    -Further information about yourself: I only do a really nice job on editing ifit pays off, if you look in my youtube profile, all those videos are crudely made, for school projects and this, is the kind of thing i would sit down and ACTUALLY use my license to vegas pro 9 and adobe after effects, i also know ho to code for the UT series and i have my beginners Windows A+ certification, hardware and software...
    I may not already have nice professionally videos uploaded but i can, and if you dont like me then fire me, i wont hold anything aginst you, the reason i haven't uploaded anything to youtube that i spend time on is cause ive been working on getting my ab++ certification.......
    YouTube - Kanaal van LayneRuley If you watch the beginning of the UT3 mod video, thats a sloppy work of me using vegas pro 9........ with the Simpsons and stuff,

Code:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MxxXY3KVuPg
    You wont regret it...........

Dont mean to post again its just that i now have a video uploaded,
    Please give it a minute cause its being "Processed"

Mr.Anderson.................

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hungover
    -Name:lovepreet
    -*Availability(GIVE A REALISTIC NUMBER):7-10 hrs
    -*Examples of advertising (preferably 3 examples):i can mostly spam on other sites if you want and i can make a lot of videos of hacks which i did till my computer got formatted
    -Further information about yourself:i can advertise pretty good
    -*One video made by you(link, not embed):haven't made any yet
    Last edited by labbu63; 12-08-2009 at 06:36 PM.

Thanks
    -Name: Henry
    -*Availability(GIVE A REALISTIC NUMBER): 9-13 hours a day
    -*Examples of advertising (preferably 3 examples): Spamming CA, posting all over websites, emailing every1's emails i can find.
    -Further information about yourself: I love spamming and advertizing, and I would expecially love doing it for MPGH since u guys ownn!!
    -*One video made by you(link, not embed): <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/BHuwywVXZT8&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/BHuwywVXZT8&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    -Name: Xion7200 (Justin V)
    -Availability(GIVE A REALISTIC NUMBER): 4-6 Hours/Daily
    -*Examples of advertising (preferably 3 examples): Creating Videos, Photoshop Banners & Spamming
    -Further information about yourself: I use Sony Vegas 9 PRO/W NewBlue Ultimate Effects Package and I use Photoshop CS4 Extended Edition Master Collection
    -*One video made by you(link, not embed):YouTube - Kanaal van vilijustin That is my Youtube account!
    Its not a Combat Arms hack Video, but it's the video that's given me the most views, it also isn't my best work so don't judge me by it's quality please!

EXAMPLES OF ADVERTISING: I have told all my friends about MPGH and they have all been on the site and used the Public Hack/s that were made by Dave/Others!

My Statistics:
    vilijustin
    Videos Uploaded: 14
    Video Views: 406,533
    Favorites: 4

Channel Type: Director/Producer
    Channel Views: 4,079
    Subscribers: 245

PS: My Sig was made in Sony Vegas 9 PRO!

HELPFUL THREADS I HAVE MADE:
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/197-combat...s-youtube.html
    Last edited by Justin; 12-08-2009 at 07:14 PM.

Minion Statistics

Ex-Console Minion: 13/01/2011 ~ 19/04/2011
    Console Re-Minion: 14/06/2012 ~ 27/02/2013
    AVA Minion: 22/06/2012 ~ 12/11/2012
    Battlefield Minion: 04/02/2013 ~ 27/02/2013

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    -Name: Alex
    -*Availability(GIVE A REALISTIC NUMBER): Well i could hmm be on when i get on my computers, there might be days when my brother would take my laptop so those days would be like the days i wouldent be able to get on lol.
    -*Examples of advertising (preferably 3 examples): mmh dam if i make vids i need vids? dammit, theres no hack for i could Put as an Examples.
    -Further information about yourself: I got Camtasia, Sony Vegas, and i Wuubb Making videos and Editing to them
    -*One video made by you(link, not embed): Amg well:

Yeh it didint need alot of editing or hardcore, but yeah something like that lol.

*Mandatory

(examples of advertising can be anything from videos to screens-hots of you adverting our hacks in-game or on forums, obviously some of those outweigh the others)

Hmm so i would like to say that i'm Applying To the Video Maker Part lol

-Greengo-
    Last edited by Greengo; 12-08-2009 at 07:01 PM. Reason: Hmm a mistake lol
    InToxicated

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Name: DarkBlazinFire

Availabilty: 2-4 hours a day, but I am Available almost most of the day during Friday-Sunday (will give out number in PM since I don't want other people knowing)

Extra: Well since I am a kid and most people who hack are under 18 I know what people what for hacks mostly everyone for CA only wants server/rank hack, wallhack/chams, and an aimbot, thats it even though others would be nice too like ghosting for instance all though if you were trying to cover up a hack I wouldn't advise it...

Examples: chat spam, forum spam, and sony vegas and Nero as a video/picture editior, I have Fraps, also I have a video but is isn't of hacking since I didn't want to display my name since I don't have a sub account for my hacking yet also my video is of crossfire but I made it in an hour and it's just a montage it isn't even finish yet here it is though (and this is not a hacker clan also this is me playing without hacks)

Last edited by DarkBlazinFire; 12-08-2009 at 07:09 PM.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to DarkBlazinFire For This Useful Post:

Obama (12-09-2009)

Thanks
    -*Availability(GIVE A REALISTIC NUMBER):Well im on the pc nearly all day lunch time to around 6Pm for about 6hours, (dont hate me cos i like CA hehe
    -*Examples of advertising (preferably 3 examples):

-Further information about yourself:i can advertise pretty good

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    -Name:

-*Availability(GIVE A REALISTIC NUMBER): 5 hours a day

-*Examples of advertising (preferably 3 examples): Spamming CA with my awesome spammer that clears chat, instant spam, ingame spam, and a whole bunch more; spamming forums (I have over 900 people that can help me do that); I know of a TON of sites to spam and get on the insides and send global pms to everyone.

-Further information about yourself: I use a spammer that my friend made. (not saying name for fear it's advertising :P), I have sites with over 950 members that can help me, I can do a TON of spamming for you guys, I can do almost anything you ask.

For this part.. I don't make vids. Sorry. I didn't know I had too.

Well, that's my app.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    -Name:Eric S.
    -*Availability(GIVE A REALISTIC NUMBER):usally late night, after work saterday and all day sunday, about 20 hrs a week

-*Examples of advertising (preferably 3 examples):i got alot of post on many different websites for a veriety of different game, ive searched for alot of hacks too, i have ran a few blogs on games but thay are deleted now,
    -Further information about yourself:well i play CA on a dailie bases and know the game inside out, ive used many public hacks and as of late mpgh is the best to come along,
    -*One video made by you(link, not embed):like i said my blogs have been deleted but i know i can spam the living poo out of this site on other sites and i know alot of them ive done it b4 i can do it agian also im probly the only one mature enough to keep his comitment to the site and not just get the hack and bug off

*Mandatory

(examples of advertising can be anything from videos to screens-hots of you adverting our hacks in-game or on forums, obviously some of those outweigh the others)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    -Name: Coder Never
    -Availability(GIVE A REALISTIC NUMBER): Monday - Friday | 3:30PM - 6:00PM (GMT -6)
    -Examples of advertising (preferably 3 examples):
    Small Programs Like CBL checkers that will Spam MPGH's Site.
    Screenshot Spam on other Forums.
    Mass E-mailing
    -Further information about yourself: I am best at visual basic, and would make a couple programs like a CBL checker , etc that when opened will open the link to the combat arms VIP a couple of times.
    One video made by you(link, not embed): (I am not good at making videos, but In a little bit I will upload a programed example)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold
    Name: Garrett King

I'm a graphic designer and I have been doing graphic design for several years. My major in college is and will continue to be graphic design. My availability is everyday 6:00am to 11:00pm except Sunday/Wednesday.
    **NOTE** - I do not use video editing software (aftereffects/maya/3d max) at all. HOWEVER, I consider myself relativiely exceptional at photo manipulation and I would be honored to advertise/market or do graphic design for MPGH.

I look forward to working with all of you.
    My online portfolio and resume can be viewed here:
    https://tenfold-industries.*********

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    -Name: Tony Liu
    -*Availability(GIVE A REALISTIC NUMBER):umm 6:30PM-10:00 weekdays (till i get my grades up) otherwise 3:30-10:00PM pacific time
    -*Examples of advertising (preferably 3 examples)ont have any site is closed but i have done it alot. umm spam on Combat Arms with my spam bot :P tell friends and make private rooms and show them hacks from this site
    -Further information about yourself:I can code in vb 2008. I was admin for a couple of sites before so i got to post hacks fro mother sites to this site.
    -*One video made by you(link, not embed): :P no videos yet.
    Resource Team: Feb/5/2012 - May/5/2012
    Middleman: April/25/2012 - September/16/12

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Name: Ryan
    Availability: As much as possible. (a whooole freaking lot.)
    Ex: Spam on CA...spam on other hacking sites...spam everything possible mabey make a few vids too.
    Further: Ive been here for awhile, and i need a chance to shine.
    havnt made a vid yet....

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast