Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Name:Jeff (Full name: Jeffrey Montes)
    Activity: I come on MPGH.net(forum) every single day, For about 1 hour. But if The staff needs me to stay longer i can stay on for max 3 hours on the forum. I am usually available on the phone 24/7, as well as my email/MSN
    Any PC skills:We'll my current goal is to become a Computer Engineer, So i know quite alot about computers, And can literally fix a computer physically, i can also remove any thing that maybe harming your computer and so on. Right now, I'm taking computer classes which is my major so i'm going to keep learning more and more.
    What makes you fitting for VIP support:We'll other then the fact i'm active,I have been VIP support in alot of other websites aswell, And for those people reading yes its somewhat hard being VIP supporter because you have alot of people pming you asking for help which can drive you crazy XP, But i'm always calm, Educated, respectful in any kind of way, I don't bend the rules for no one. Yes, I also know how to use TeamViewer and give detailed instructions. I also have awesome communication skills. I speak Spanish/English/Street Slang xD, and i'm responsible for my actions.

Thanks for reading and i hope i become a member of the VIP Support Team.
    Last edited by Biggfoot; 12-09-2009 at 03:15 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Biggfoot For This Useful Post:

Parazam (12-09-2009)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Name: Brandon

Activity: I get on every day

Any PC skills: I help my dad repair PC's as a side job. I've also built a custom
    PC for someone I knew. I know alot about the inside of computers and how they work. WHich makes me thing I'd be good for support.

What makes you fitting for VIP support: I like to help people and my grammar is very clear so they can always understand me. I know alot about how hacks work and such and I'd like to show other people so they can understand. I also know how to use TeamViewer and give detailed instructions.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Name: Michael
    Activity: (BE REALISTIC) 9h 11hours per day
    Any PC skills:i work with old mac. i progams and help ppl and i can help ppl get security in pc problems!

I speak English, Portuguese, French, and for last Chinese.
    I work with TeamViewer for help ppl in Games.
    I work with a LIneage 2: server and i resolve problems with TeamViewer IpS problems!

What makes you fitting for VIP support:Since ive been into this by 5 months , its trully an honor to be an VIP , Help people with my knowledge , and get even more knowledge will be better for me. I really think that be apart of VIP support will get even more Reputation and more Interests to my life. I would Be gratefull if u accpet me . Thanks

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Name: Andy
    Activity:7-8 hours (i just watch into threads help peops etc)
    Skills: Im very good in supporting and Helping + i got really mutch vip hack
    and coding skills ! + i got every Contact methode!

I think i should be Supporter because i love it to help other People and im nice in supporting because its my skill ^^
    Last edited by dean-wingess; 12-10-2009 at 07:16 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Name: Matt
    Activity: 8+ hours daily
    Any PC skills: Good at advertising, good knowledge of html.
    What makes you fitting for VIP support: Very experienced with gaming and the hacking of said games. Familiar with the auth systems and how they work, as well as how hacks function and how to make them work. Can give instructions so simple and step by step that a 10 year old could do it. Very patient and good with people.
    [Insert witty literature or misleading url link here]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy

Talking About V.i.p staff for support clients

Name: Luis Felipe
    Activity: Every day. (But if i were a V.I.P. staff i would enter on the site more times in a day)
    Any PC skills: I know the basic, and i can help, i dont do hacks but i know somethings about they, i know somethings at html. and i would learn somethings to help V.I.P. users
    What makes you fitting for VIP support: I would like to help, support the best site of hacks, i know its not a good thing but like everyone i'd like to have the best V.I.P. hack of crossfire (i dont lie), and if someone ask me something that i couldnt answer i would search about it, learn about it and tell him the answer.
    Last edited by stronger1000; 12-09-2009 at 01:23 PM. Reason: I forgot one thing
    [] 20 posts
    [] 50 posts
    [] 200 posts
    [] Be a cool guy
    []Be GM/minon/cock*sk (i dont know what this last one does) of mpgh or crossfire
    [] Get V.I.P.
    [] Be a V.I.P. staff
    [] Dont lie

[] Be a mpgh staff (That will be very difficult, dam !)

Bye, dont forget pressing: thanks

Thanks
    Name:Mihkel Osama
    Activity: Atleast 1h eweryday (i mean total)(ON total comp time about 3h so in that time its no problem to help some ppl who has some problems with the vip hacks) ...Yea im not like some ppl here (8-10h a day)...Like wtf???Nice day plan than...Morning you wake...you go to school and than home and yeeeeyyy mpgh for 10 hours.Srly they need HELP!!
    Any PC skills:Anything with basick progams (msn,xfire,vb, TeamView,injectors ...etc) and also anything with control panel etc (basick troubles)
    What makes you fitting for VIP support:I am good at explaining things to noobs (even my granpa would understand my explenations :P)...Also im not an stressed person so rly i HAVE patient...lots of it

And i dont think an person who has been on that site for less than year knows anything rly...

And like gmon...ppl with 1 post are requesting??Yeeeeaaah...
    Last edited by aprill27; 12-09-2009 at 02:46 PM.
    .................................................. .................................................. .......................................
    I LIKE COOKIES

KLICK here to help me crow

GET MPGH FREE VIP HERE
    .................................................. .................................................. .......................................

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    ***Repost***
    Got Deleted Accidently.

Name:John Smith*EpicSigMaker*

Activity:13 hours a day yes i know i have no life

Any PC skills:In College For Mechanical Engineering

What makes you fitting for VIP support: I am Perfect For Vip Support Notice How I didnt apply for any other staff Position Because this one is just for me...I will not abuse my powers and i will do the best i can to help anyone ont he site....Even the Staff...I could make friends with them...

•Availability♥: Dailly

•Section/s you would like to mod♥:Vip Support

•Further information about yourself:I am 21 Years Old AND I am from Blackwood,New Jersey

•What would u do if a mod spammed the whole forum♥:I would report it o a Admin Immideantly so they can fix it..Take in mind that i dont have ascess to admin control panel if i ddid i would fix it myself

•Msn contact♥:EpicSigMaker@Live.com

Programs-Teamview Newest Verison Beta.

Accomplishments-When i was a "newfag" I posted a sticky..

Medical Injuries/Difficulties-None What so ever

Signature making-Awsomely awsome

Congratz To Whoever wins...
    Last edited by EpicSigMaker; 12-09-2009 at 04:48 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring
    Name:Bennett Courrier(coreyp0wner)
    Activity:about 1hour-2hours a day, that adds up to 7-14 hours a week
    PC skills:i am learning C++,i know photo shot, i am a computer whiz on my block(so everyone says) and i am very helpful all the time
    What makes you fitting for VIP support:i do not complain from having 50+ posts a day, i help a lot, i do not get frustrated with bad questions or hard questions, i am a good researcher so i find out stuff fast

i know i only have like 4 posts but that is because i am kind of new

goals:
    = done
    :| = in progress
    = failed

[ ] be called hacker when not hacking
    [ ] be called hacker when hacking
    [ ] not being accused of hacking when i am hacking a lot(ghosting etc)
    [ :| ] become a minion or a helper on mpgh.net
    [ ] get a legit multi
    [ ] get a legit ultra
    [ ] get a legit fantastic
    [ ] get a legit unbaleiveable
    [ ] get hacking unbaleiveable+++++++++++
    [ :| ] post a hack i made
    [ :| ] become a minion
    [ :| ] 10 posts
    [ :| ] 100 posts
    [ :| ] 500 posts
    [ :| ] 1000posts
    [ :| ] helping someone on mpgh.net

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted

Support

Name:Fred Smith (BigTank)
    Sex:Male
    Activity:I dont post alot on forums just for the simple fact of smart ass kids with smart ass comments.
    Any PC skills:I can find my way around pretty well lol.
    What makes you fitting for VIP support:I enjoy helping people out and often do so with friends. Im also on here late at night after work when alot of other help is not available. Im not lookin for a hand out or a fancy title or power over people. Just thought I would offer to help others and if not thats fine aswell. Oh and I just love givin it back to the smart ass little hackers that abuse the game and dont even try to hide it they just mess it up for everyone.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Name: Gerald Romero
    Activity: (BE REALISTIC) 1 minute to about 10 minutes
    Any PC skills: yes
    What makes you fitting for VIP support: I have a big penis.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish

Exclamation Re VIP

I'm ingenior informatics ,i can send you my CV but wait little ,i program ,i have a lots of programmes of video 3D and programmations

Thinks.

Send a message.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring
    Name: Brian
    Activity: (BE REALISTIC) I'm on at least EVERY DAY whether I be lurking, posting, or releasing. Sometimes I'll be on for hours at night, so in general I'm on at least 4 hours a day and on weekends like 6 hours a day.
    Any PC skills: Making mods of games, skilled with teamview, I know some games code left for right(Combat Arms)
    What makes you fitting for VIP support: I am active A LOT, and I've been a member of MPGH for years, disregarding the little tag under my name that says I joined August 09, I've been a member since around July 2008 through a couple hacked VIP accounts I had (Neku and NeSu)
    [IMG]https://i155.photobucke*****m/albums/s318/rmudonz/LS_sig.gif[/IMG]
    Quote Originally Posted by Thieving Eh View Post
    It's fine. Plus one could argue it isn't sexual it's... artistic.

Thanks
    Name: erik
    Activity: 2 to 4 hours
    Any PC skills: c++, mandrake linux, all windows, compilers, source code, injectors.
    What makes you fitting for VIP support: I coded cheats for wr under pseudonyms with other hackers since 2006-2007 closed beta test. I'm also constantly vip here to support the site.

I regularly use at least 5-10 vips from various sources and also occassionally distribute no-menus on irc. I know everything there is to know about hacking, just not interested in the coding aspect anymore (except helping other people correct source). I got patience and a few hours a day to help people who can't get hacks to work.

Zero interest for modding positions etc.. Would be more interested in just helping poor bastards to get their programs and injectors to work properly
    auto accident;
    register voters;
    static electricity;
    struct by_lightning;
    void *where_prohibited;
    char broiled;
    const ipated;
    case closed:
    double or_nothing;
    short sighted;
    long johns;

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Silentknife For This Useful Post:

Oompa loompa (12-10-2009)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Name:Ryan
    Activity: (BE REALISTIC) 3-4 hours a day
    Any PC skills: I have enough, im good with team viewer also
    What makes you fitting for VIP support: Ive been here for a while and the time i can be of use. I speak a few different languages.
    Last edited by Forsaken_One; 12-10-2009 at 06:19 PM.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast