.Dimension.

Posts 1–15 of 26 · Page 1 of 2
.Dimension.
  1. I'm Offering people to join my Clan. We have our own Clan Emblem Clan Name: .Dimension. Lvl: level1 Members:3(Including Me) Reqs: SSG+ .90K/D If you want to join just leave me an Application With MPGH Mentioned in it
Using hacks or not?


I don't want people to assume that I use them.
I don't care if you Closet hack
What if you cbl dirty..I also have a alt account with a 2.23 Kdr but combos are clean and im clean
Join Add me Zirrick. I want to CW.
I'll join
Did you add? Or apply?
I'll apply soon. Could I join with my low level ?
Sure you can join
cpt 3 cbl clean 1.26 kdr but i'm much better than that if you gift I join.
If you join i gift if we're good
Applied. Accept
ill apply soon
Good to know. Hopefully we can Dominate
Did you accept me ?
Posts 1–15 of 26 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us