Posts by fastrail
101 posts total, newest first.
Guide to Farming Royal Chest in DFBin Dragon Nest Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Argenthalm;8064218]is this still working?[/QUOTE]
It'll work as long as the trainer is workingTIPS on how to get around 3-6kGOLD per weekin Dragon Nest Discussions - Thank you it's a very good guide for new people :DPLAYDGN FARM HACKin Dragon Nest Help - [QUOTE=lezterRNB;8059150]Wow I never though farm bot existed >.< thats so cool man.[/QUOTE]
Yeah but it's kind of tricky to make 1 cause your character will move a little bit by itself after a while so you need to incorBot in DN NA?in Dragon Nest Help - [QUOTE=ccc000;8059573]Is there a bot in DN NA ? Chinese farmer sites seems to have one so I'm thinking is possible to have one . Can anyone help me find thise please. Thanks .[/QUOTE]
There are, but those are chinese goPLAYDGN FARM HACKin Dragon Nest Help - [QUOTE=tansweetat;8057243]hey can u guys program an auto farm bot so we don have to farm that hard :)[/QUOTE]
I have that :P
Showing the 5 most recent posts.