Posts by kozyk
65 posts total, newest first.
Payday 2 Lobbiesin Payday 2 Lobbies - [QUOTE=designof;12400320]heres my steam profile
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198213777651/[/QUOTE]
Added you! Doing lobbies now!
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198039977940/ <- Add me!Payday 2 Lobbiesin Payday 2 Lobbies - [QUOTE=RobK;12392686]Can i add you on steam, or...?[/QUOTE]
Yeah sorry will be playing on Wednesday guys hit me up with your steam and I will post here again with mine later on tomorrow.Payday 2 Lobbiesin Payday 2 Lobbies - Hey, when I get bored I troll around and get people easy XP and cash. Lemme know and I got chu.Preseason balence update 2in League of Legends Discussions - [QUOTE=Vice-Versa;7339409]
Or...just use a bruiser that has a heal build in...Xin, yorick, garen, etc[/QUOTE]
But for when you don't have one .....Preseason balence update 2in League of Legends Discussions - [QUOTE=Vice-Versa;7338945]
Does it build into anything? I thought it was just a refillable consumable boh1[/QUOTE]
Used to use that. It was worth it to stay as a solo top and not go back. Also you could help mana AND h
Showing the 5 most recent posts.