Posts by NoMoreKillCZ
14 posts total, newest first.
Little help with some simple stuffin Visual Basic Programming - I think he mean 3D game. But nice example! :)Little help with some simple stuffin Visual Basic Programming - Lol bro! XNA is anything like SDK.. ITS VISUAL BASIC. But they little change it for making games. Without this u can't make game in VB.. (I can, but I have a lot of knowledge of DirectX and Direct3D in VB). I can make D3Little help with some simple stuffin Visual Basic Programming - Okey.. Here is link : Download: Microsoft XNA Game Studio 4.0 - Microsoft Download Center - Download Details (http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=23714) GL with learning :).Little help with some simple stuffin Visual Basic Programming - First of all thank's me :P. Then google it :D. Or wait 10 minutes. I add link here.<Insert your web-browser here>in Visual Basic Programming - Here's nothing interested -.-"
Showing the 5 most recent posts.