Posts by djandrix600
105 posts total, newest first.
[Apocalypse DAWN] A new survival mmorpg game is comingin General Gaming - They have released a really short video of the dev version
https://www.facebook.com/zoskygames/videos/586120161584611/[Apocalypse DAWN] A new survival mmorpg game is comingin General Gaming - up
--- Too Short ---[Apocalypse DAWN] A new survival mmorpg game is comingin General Gaming - [QUOTE=RIFK590;12420808]I Know it's not released yet but i was not impressed i felt like the detail was a little flimsy but that's just my 2cents but maybe as they update it they will fix it[/QUOTE]
You mean detail of t[Apocalypse DAWN] A new survival mmorpg game is comingin General Gaming - Hello guys, I want to show you a new project that I found on kickstarter, this is a zombie survival game made in italy, and it's full of new features that a lot of games doesn't have, here you can see all features and yoBATTLEFIELD 1 ULTIMATE EDITION ORIGIN ACCOUNTin Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - //Can close, account sold
Showing the 5 most recent posts.