Posts by imtrojan
184 posts total, newest first.
Selling BG 40+ PERMS FULL SPEED GEAR 7 PERM RARESin Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying - [QUOTE=edwardjiang;8210886]I know this account, he tried to sell it to me and revoked it.
IGN: --EGOMANIAC-
Don't buy from this guy, he is a notorious scammer. Just look at the stories he's fabricating.[/QUOTE]
notorioSelling BG 40+ PERMS FULL SPEED GEAR 7 PERM RARESin Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying - [QUOTE=ZigZak;8200327]No I've got no proof, but I'm quite sure I have dealt with you before and it was not pleasant. You revoke accounts, the amount of people calling you a scammer should be enough for one to take noticeSelling BG 40+ PERMS FULL SPEED GEAR 7 PERM RARESin Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying - [QUOTE=Jordyr;8194967]Then he'll make one.
Stop making excuses now it seems like you got busted.[/QUOTE]
k ill tell him to make one fucking hell you are a little bitch, ip check him too so u know it isnt me
---------- Selling BG 40+ PERMS FULL SPEED GEAR 7 PERM RARESin Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying - [QUOTE=Jordyr;8194473]Why can't he post it himself then?[/QUOTE]
cause he doesnt have an account on here.....i said that like 10 times r u okSelling BG 40+ PERMS FULL SPEED GEAR 7 PERM RARESin Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying - [QUOTE=ZigZak;8193190]imtrojan
He sells account then revokes it beware, I believe I've dealt with him before.[/QUOTE]
ive never even heard of u b4 kid, if i scammed you go post proof...
Showing the 5 most recent posts.