Posts by Kotonoha
30 posts total, newest first.
Warrock New Addy's ~ 18 July 2008in Visual Basic Programming - Don't post in old Threads.a lot of proxies but no CAin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [quote=gabri3l;334774]guys i try a lot of usa socks5 proxies with the proxifier and none of them are working correctly[/quote]
I have the same problem , i cant find correctly working proxies.I cant play Combat Arms !in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - I cant play Combat Arms because i am from estonia . How can i play Combat Arms in estonia ?[Information] Hacks are not working anymore !in WarRock - International Hacks - Visual Basic hacks are not working anymore . Only D3D hacks are working. I think WarRock has New Anti-Write system .
How to get Visual Basic hacks working ?The Prem Codein WarRock - International Hacks - [quote=hond1;301678]it is
WriteFloatPointer(&Haddy, &Hoffset, 3)[/quote]
If i use WriteFloatPointer(&Haddy, &Hoffset, 3) then
i will get error and if i use WriteFloatPointer(&Haddy, &Hoffset, 3,100) then i dont g
Showing the 5 most recent posts.