Posts by op007
5 posts total, newest first.
Op7 Fiaa Addy 25/11/2011in Operation 7 Hacks - Learn c++, download a d3d base and start cooding.Op7 Fiaa Addy 25/11/2011in Operation 7 Hacks - RapperFigo123 if you want speak italian send me a pm!
777117 They need to address coder.
Sorry for my english but google traductor suckOp7 Fiaa Addy 25/11/2011in Operation 7 Hacks - Speaks English, I am Italian and I understand but others do not!
They adress to create hacks, if you do not know how to create a hack you can not know what these are!Op7 Fiaa Addy 25/11/2011in Operation 7 Hacks - 77001* God mode: 009F8E68 (4 bytes)
* God mode address 2: 009F8E98 (4 bytes)
* God mode address 3: 009F8E44 (4 bytes)
{For God mode frezee address value to 3}
Stamina: 00C3600C (4 bytes)
Speed: 00C1CB78 (Float)
SHelp!?!?!?in Operation 7 General - Can you give me an addy logger operation 7 or explain how the source code of Strove operation7? Sorry for English but I am Italian. :D thanks :)
Showing the 5 most recent posts.