Posts by joe2118
47 posts total, newest first.
Unban Resquest Scotlandsin Staff Disputes - Can confirm he refunded me $291.32
Close enoughUnban Resquest Scotlandsin Staff Disputes - [QUOTE=Scotlands22;15468213]Since you keep blaming me, I can pay you 50% to have my profile unblocked. You can use the remaining balance to choose one of my services.
[/QUOTE]
I'll do $300, or even prorate it to about $2Unban Resquest Scotlandsin Staff Disputes - [QUOTE=Scotlands22;15468211]I invited you to my Discord server in the first place. Even though you saw I was offline on mpgh, instead of filing a report, you could have contacted me via Discord or WhatsApp. I didn't engaUnban Resquest Scotlandsin Staff Disputes - [QUOTE=Scotlands22;15468199]Hello, I haven't logged into the forum for 2 days.
[/QUOTE]
You logged in a few hours before I posted my dispute on the forums, were banned 26 hours and 56 minutes after my post, and attempt✔️🥇[$1] STREAMING | SPOTIFY | NETFLIX | DISNEY | VPN | PORN | [HQ🏆] UP TO 3 YRS 🔥in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - +rep got an acc
Showing the 5 most recent posts.