Posts by cyric657
41 posts total, newest first.
News On Vindictus Hacks?in Vindictus Help - I had a patch problem with vindi today early this morning, and it said I had to re-install the game... but i'm putting win7 ultimate on my pc later today so I figured i'd just wait till after i'm done with that later andVindi website down?in Vindictus Help - Just went to check on the status of Vindi and when I clicked on my favorites it said it couldn't connect ect. ect. I did an internet search for the home site clicked on that and still nada. Anyone else know if it's dow[West] Buy/ 25k NX for Gold, MM or u First, willing either wayin Vindictus Selling / Trading / Buying - Do you mean you WANT the 100m gold? or You WANT the 25k NX? if you want the gold gimme about three days and i'll do this deal... i been buying alot of dyes so i'm down to like 12mPW's for hackersin Vindictus Discussions - I LIKE IT! Now if we can only convince DanK, Dracc and Nico to put in the nessicary programmingPW's for hackersin Vindictus Discussions - Only problem with this is... If they answered wrong when I was in the military we had claymores set off and belt fed machine guns open up on them.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.