Posts by morte007

39 posts total, newest first.

"USER AUTHENTICATION FAILED" Error AVAin Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Discussions - [QUOTE=Youkuris;13078145]If your problem is "Lost connection to server" from your modem/router reverting back to its old IP address, try using a VPN.[/QUOTE] If I use a VPN En Masse can perma ban my account? Is it allow"USER AUTHENTICATION FAILED" Error AVAin Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Discussions - [QUOTE=Jabberwock;13075317] XIGNCODE HACK MESSAGE ? Which error code? Xigncode is only banning MAC Address. Try TMAC v6 program[/QUOTE] Sorry I was wrong, now no XIGNCODE ERROR HACK MESSAGE appears, maybe because I rei"USER AUTHENTICATION FAILED" Error AVAin Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Discussions - [QUOTE=Jabberwock;13073677] 5 minutes it works but afterwards what? You are not really understandable. They aren't checking the video card. They can check for the following: IP Address, MAC Address, and Hard Disk Serial"USER AUTHENTICATION FAILED" Error AVAin Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Discussions - [QUOTE=gazj84;13050969]its a hardware ban i made a post on this months ago they are now gpuid banning i switched my gfx card n boom im back on ava[/QUOTE] [QUOTE=Jabberwock;13073065]It's their launcher.exe. They are sAccount Banned but...in Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Discussions - Hi to all MPGH members. /dance4 Please read and do not worry about the length ahahaha. Two months ago I used the hack "AVA Shop Unlocker" by ccman32 on a newly created AVA account. /fmm As a result I was banned

Showing the 5 most recent posts.

Talk with us