Posts by iToXiK
368 posts total, newest first.
How to get Free NX *Legit* No Generators or that shitin Combat Arms Discussions - ***********Check out this angry kid.in Flaming & Rage - Wow I just saw this and didn't finish watching it I couldn't stand that annoying kid. Why would you post such a bad video.Mpgh Big questionin General - [QUOTE=Love;5440774]I think you should stfu and stop begging boh1[/QUOTE]
Begging? lmao it's a question, if you read correctly.
[QUOTE=Derp;5440567]
He's poor .[/QUOTE]
Not poor prefer to buy some of a person thaMpgh Big questionin General - [QUOTE=mikko726;5440560]'cause you can't afford to buy V.I.P now a day....?[/QUOTE]
LOL here comes the kids with the jokes yes I can kid but they don't have lifetaker genius.Mpgh Big questionin General - [QUOTE=mikko726;5440560]'cause you can't afford to buy V.I.P now a day....?[/QUOTE]
LOL here comes the kids with the jokes yes I can kid but they don't have lifetaker genius.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.