Posts by stephenrpollard
11 posts total, newest first.
Lastlogin And UUIDsin Minecraft Help - I will try my friend's UUID's and see if it works, if not, you are probably correct.
The only thing I don't understand is how it would grab the data, if you have you password remembered, I will also try decrypting them, Lastlogin And UUIDsin Minecraft Help - For the physical file thing, I am most confident in there being one, all the UUIDs are the same for the instances, except for the profiles which my alt is logged intoWhich graphics card is best for shaders?in Minecraft Help - You can get the GTX 680 pretty cheap right now, thats what I use, and on ultra shaders with 512x texture pack I get around 60-90 fps (optifine of course, at max settings except render distance at far+ 112)
GTX 680 is gLastlogin And UUIDsin Minecraft Help - I know that ever since 1.6 they stopped using the lastlogin to store account information like the user and password, but again, in 1.6 they have changed that. From what I have heard they use session IDs to handle this, bPotammies & Jordi's Private server [ONLINE]in Realm of the Mad God Private Servers - It can't seem to connect, I'll just wait to later
Showing the 5 most recent posts.