Posts by QryS
21 posts total, newest first.
how to make a loader that extracts ur dll or wat ever..?in CrossFire Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - Check out vb.net section.
The same request has already posted and got answered there.Giving away free domain!in General - I gave it because that was my point by creating this thread.. so it's not you.Giving away free domain!in General - Nah I didn't ran away.. ask Woods if he received the domain or not.
This thread can be closed.Giving away free domain!in General - Woods got the domain and hosting.
Congratz.
I will do few more contests like this soon.Giving away free domain!in General - [QUOTE=Woods;5628342]QryS
I'd like it for my youtube channel mainly about minecraft. It'll be a forum for us.[/QUOTE]
You won.
I will pm you for information.
And about the porn fans,maybe next time I will do that b
Showing the 5 most recent posts.