Posts by COOLERTHANCOOL
20 posts total, newest first.
Where to get alternate servers?in Call of Duty Black Ops 2 Private Server Hacks - I need to find alternate servers for black ops 2 I am banned through steam and i want to play black ops 2T6M Trainer v1in Call of Duty Black Ops 2 Private Server Hacks - how do i download alternate servers for BO2 I am VAC Banned on SteamAccount Giveawayin CrossFire Discussions - Closed
/10charwhateverAccount Giveawayin CrossFire Discussions - I am giving away my account, it is a staff seargent and I have a Tommy Gun and a few other things nothing crazy. I will use Random.org to find out who wins, I will give it away at 2 PM CST, Just comment something if you Looking for a farm botin CrossFire Discussions - MrTrentonjeffro
---------- Post added at 09:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:41 AM ----------
[QUOTE=chen5298;8440747]
wats ur skype[/QUOTE]
MrTrentonjeffro
Showing the 5 most recent posts.