Posts by Neechan06
116 posts total, newest first.
How to get free 100k ZP?!!!in CrossFire Discussions - um, i think this might work, but to riskywrong email u r getting ?!in CrossFire Discussions - wana help!!leach the method!!I made my program, now i want it to topmost Crossfirein Crossfire Coding Help & Discussion - [QUOTE=rabir007;8773691]this.TopMost = true;
this.TopLevel = true; (or something like this)
Also you can use:
This.BringToFront() if you can't see it....[/QUOTE]
i think this wont work with CF :3 :3 :rolleyes:I made my program, now i want it to topmost Crossfirein Crossfire Coding Help & Discussion - pump>>>L:::I made my program, now i want it to topmost Crossfirein Crossfire Coding Help & Discussion - Hello,
have finished my application via V.B , Now i want it to topmost over CF ,
i tried me.topmost=true but it didn't work with CF, (On win 8 64bit)
As i said it's like a Farming bot, and i want to make the application
Showing the 5 most recent posts.