Posts by fin troll
24 posts total, newest first.
Does anyone got an AlterIW3 11th/10th prestige all unlocks hack?in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Private Servers - Yeah I'd like that too.... ;)4D1 Trainerin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Private Server Hacks - Can other players see the laser?NitroSmily's Mw3 Multihack[Mp + Sp] [In-game + Stat]in Call of Duty 8 - Modern Warfare 3 (MW3) Hacks & Cheats - Do other players see your laser in killcams?MW3 Trainer 5 in 1 [v 1.8.423]in Call of Duty 8 - Modern Warfare 3 (MW3) Hacks & Cheats - I chose second primary but in game i had uspNew MW3 Update - does anybody have ANY idea what could've been changed?in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Discussions - [QUOTE=Santi93;6075845]This hasn't been fixed ^^ I am bypassing my BanCandy ban right now :D v1.8.423[/QUOTE]
BanCandy bans aren't VAC-bans
Showing the 5 most recent posts.