Posts by aznchrisx
98 posts total, newest first.
Phoenix T_T 3.0 Alphain Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=Dev965;10316057]First is in-game ban.
Second is my profile.[/QUOTE]
If you want to share a screenshot, you could probably upload the image to a place like imgur.com then copy the direct link and put in the begiPhoenix T_T 3.0 Alphain Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - Method that typical users use to find out if it's undetected to try and help lower the spam.
Go to https://steamdb.info/app/730/subs/ then look at "Last Record Update" and "Last Depot Update" for any new recent updates.Phoenix T_T 3.0 Alphain Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=HyperSolid360;10309457]LOL . i was using the old hack that they said its detected but its not lol , 2 MM win no problem at all , you guys need at least screenshot to proof its detected and your steam link so that Phoenix T_T 3.0 Alphain Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - Lmao. There should be a new rule that no one can say it's detected without reason and/or proof of some kind such as a screenshot.Double dipping fix/completionin User Services - So the story was that I got a refund on a main account from someone, then I made a new account because that was an advice I got for a refund, but instead of refunding I got someone else to double dip. That person was onl
Showing the 5 most recent posts.