Posts by BearV2
97 posts total, newest first.
[WARNING] UltraStylusin Vindictus Selling / Trading / Buying - I'm so sorry you fell victim also. Hopefully I can get this reversed via bank since my card is linked. You should try as well.
It's a shame this guy has already made around $1,000 if not more - but good luck with that[WARNING] UltraStylusin Vindictus Selling / Trading / Buying - Making a public thread to warn others. Mods, I have screenshots if you need them.
It's been 30 minutes, I've already sent my money, he claims to have paid my COD although he hasn't, and he wasn't responding to my messag[EAST] S>Gold [Huge Stock]in Vindictus Selling / Trading / Buying - UltraStylus has obtained $120.
+vouch for another smooth purchase.[EAST] S>Gold [Huge Stock]in Vindictus Selling / Trading / Buying - Bought 100m. Ez.
le vouchLevel 80 Lann, +15 Raiders TS, 18.5k ATT, 95k AP, DK Lv. 40, 285 Titlesin Vindictus Selling / Trading / Buying - Transaction went smooth! Very friendly and even worked with me on a couple hiccups. +1
Showing the 5 most recent posts.