Posts by sundja
24 posts total, newest first.
UPDATED Mafiascared's wallhack (with original player colours through the wall)in Combat Arms EU Mods & Rez Modding - Works fine for me but now I wanna turn them off for a while and play legit... O good I just deleted the TEXTUREEFFECTGROUPS.rez ...
Hehe can you give the orginal to me :D I was stupid and delted it instead of storing itHelp part program detected.in WarRock Help - Nothing with warrock to do and solved it ... cant remove my post though :/New Hack Detection for Ca EU!!!!in Combat Arms EU Discussions - black cipher? I blocked it with my anti virus software...
I still can play and it cant even start lol...party program detected ? disconnecting from server?in WarRock Help - To fix this simply make a new windows account and play ONLY warrock on it.
Asof when you play games download stuff etc.
Stuff like pando media booster comes and allways starts when you start you'r computer and warrock t[19-11-2011]R3D_L!N3 Pub(Aimbot..AmmoDistanc..FreezTime..PowerLevel..OP K..ZeroDelay)in WarRock - International Hacks - tested works its clean too just made look like virus...
Showing the 5 most recent posts.