Posts by -ToKeN.
165 posts total, newest first.
MPGH Rock'sin General - I have just came here after a long time away and I love the new style.
STUNNING :party: /3daum <3
I miss those forums days, I might just stay on MPGH for a while.Fuck Accounting... Fuck Fuck Fuckin Flaming & Rage - Anv accounting degree, it's a very stressful career.
I'm thinking about starting a personal project and quit working for toxic people...Fuck Accounting... Fuck Fuck Fuckin Flaming & Rage - [QUOTE=uid:3147750;15427502]
Welcome to being employed to a company who doesn't care, that's unfortunately a life of a grown up.[/QUOTE]
Yeah this sucks, but I took a week off to take care of my new baby boy and this hFuck Accounting... Fuck Fuck Fuckin Flaming & Rage - [QUOTE=jrande92;15425773]I don't know how old you are, but it's never too late for most people to switch careers, especially if you’ve already got a grasp on coding. With a good plan and a bit of strategy, you can Hey Everyone Excited to Join MPGHin Member Introduction & Return - Some Advices:
Read and read, keep reading and educate yourself,
maybe learn to code using the most demanded programming language in your country
don't waste your life and search for learning time management, or just trea
Showing the 5 most recent posts.