Posts by death759
40 posts total, newest first.
a traitor amongst us!in Vindictus Discussions - Burn that bitch. He deserves to lose his account (Hacked).Happy new year guysin Vindictus Discussions - End of the world.Solo Colru Hack?in Vindictus Help - I just use ohk, god, cc_change_figure_height 1000;cc_system_message Skipping-CutScenes, cc_change_figure_height .999. Only Colru spawns on top, but you can still reach him with normal attacks, and yea you can't move unleHereta Dye Ampoulesin Vindictus Help - [QUOTE=DoctorGromit;5604164]I can't say for sure but a guildie told me that they come empty, and once you fill them they become tradeable. I'm sure there are threads in the official Vindictus forum concerning this.[/QUOTHereta Dye Ampoulesin Vindictus Help - Is it true that the ampoules come filled right after you buy them off the sheep? Someone on my boat said they do. Just wanna make sure because I might get some and it would piss the shit outta me if they really did. And
Showing the 5 most recent posts.