Posts by wearing8
56 posts total, newest first.
NoSpread for GMod13in Garry's Mod Discussions & Help - [QUOTE=TheyCallMeDaz;8283327]This was given to me by Tyler Wearing, I highly doubt that it works, and I even more highly doubt he managed to pull this out of his ass, he probably begged for it from someone.
[C++] GMod13"hake" v2 fix - Because nobody likes broken hacks.in Garry's Mod Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=polivilas;8267927]You are using old hake version, mine dosent have speedhack, and error comes from speedhack lua.
Some weapon bases have custom spread, that spread is unpredictible.[/QUOTE]
the GetCone() functiProp xrayin Garry's Mod Discussions & Help - [QUOTE=brudo34;8259552]I was looking but I didnt see anything[/QUOTE]
here's my old one
173547
xray_menu for menu
note: lol mpgh doesn't allow you to upload .lua's, you have to make it a .zip
man, them .lua files are fu"hake" v2 fix - Because nobody likes broken hacks.in Garry's Mod Hacks & Cheats - Yeah, there were a few problems that I forgot to fix before releasing.
Thanks!DARKNESS - THE HACK - [DOWNLOAD]in Garry's Mod Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=BlackWallet;8258629]OMG, I think that the admin blocked me to edit, anyway is any mod se that can put in red under the last line "EDITED VERSION OF HERA 80% OF CREDITS TO THE HERA DEVELOPER"
---------- Post add
Showing the 5 most recent posts.