Posts by freebird2011
120 posts total, newest first.
Farming Methods Questionin Vindictus Farming Discussions / Farming Help - Ya, I got one the other day, it's rare as hell. I think it was several hundred runs before one dropped.How much do these scrolls sell for?in Vindictus Help - You have to go the official forums and look at prices in the East Marketplace section, and sell them there. Selling scrolls is a pain, but some are worth selling if you have the time and patience.How do you rank up your Dark Knight path level?in Vindictus Discussions - Your welcome.How do you rank up your Dark Knight path level?in Vindictus Discussions - [QUOTE=ShadyDash;5901756]So I got the first one, and I want the second.
I need to get to rank ten on my Dark Knight path level, but I don't have a clue how you rank that up. Anybody know how? Google does not explain it ____DankBot____PUB____(Beta 0.4)____[NA ONLY]____in Vindictus Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Qocaine;5901582]Hey im using VM as well, but it stop sometime, is it because im using VM in full screen mode?
i cant seem to change the game into window mode for some reason[/QUOTE]
Probably, although I have n
Showing the 5 most recent posts.