Posts by stanislavmil
75 posts total, newest first.
[Europe]ES Farmingin Vindictus Farming Discussions / Farming Help - Searching a partner on the EU server to farm scrolls with. I am an evie lvl 71, 13.6k m.att. who needs to buy mhara set :DCr0ssHaiRin CrossFire Spammers, Injectors and Multi Tools - [QUOTE=Ex0rPl4net;8698829]you used autoIT and it toesnt show it as a hack immedatly??? how did u pack it into an exe???[/QUOTE]
You mean the self-extracting archive or the crossfire.exe file which is compiled from AutoICr0ssHaiRin CrossFire Spammers, Injectors and Multi Tools - Heya guys,
Here is a simple crosshair that I made today using AutoIT.
F2 - show
F3 - hide
Make sure that crosshair.exe and crosshair.gif are at same directory
http://i.imgur.com/OZbSPTi.gif
Scan #1 (https://wInGame Mouse move and clickingin AutoIt Scripting - Ok thanks for your help dude but it still doesnt move on its own.
But today I found this (http://www.mpgh.net/forum/392-world-tanks-hacks-cheats/691870-new-8-6-idle-bot.html) script and tried it out.
It does not includInGame Mouse move and clickingin AutoIt Scripting - Tried some different things now and when I let it without touching the mouse and when the game closes at the end then I see the cursor going to the place it should do before the game closes but if I touch the mouse as I
Showing the 5 most recent posts.