Posts by SecretDataz
31 posts total, newest first.
In need of EUNE/EUW LOL Accountin League of Legends Marketplace - [QUOTE=TheMajesticFrank;13941077]
Just saying, no one will really trade a league account for a game you can pirate for free that makes no difference.[/QUOTE]
Maybe but I'm asking for an account that's woth 15 or 20$ noIn need of EUNE/EUW LOL Accountin League of Legends Marketplace - I wish to trade my Witcher 3 GOTY with all expansions for LoL account on EUNE or EUW.
More details here : https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1399116
Add me on IM[EUNE] Lv. 61 | Silver V | 4 skins | 45 Champions | Honor 3in League of Legends Marketplace - Want to trade I give yoou Witcher 3 GOTY with expansions around 80$ valueWitcher 3 GOTY,Blood Wine and Heart of Stone Expansions 25Euroin Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - Selling my GOG account with Witcher 3 GOTY edition and both expansions,value 80$
https://i.imgur.com/QbdDDEd.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/PEzzgsL.png
Add Me on IM by clicking on the blue message box next to flagNew to programming...in Coders Lounge - Depends on what you want to use programming skills for.If it's gaming,then you should visit cheat engine forums and learn few things about memory,then I suggest learning native C++ or even better Pascal (Delphi7 or Lazar
Showing the 5 most recent posts.