Posts by BigDru
4 posts total, newest first.
Warrock Dumping Problemsin WarRock Hack Source Code - [QUOTE=DirecTX_;5442152]Dx9 is disable. You just need a "script" for make Warrock working in a VM. (I haven't got it)[/QUOTE]
I don't understand why Dx9 would be disabled for Warrock only. The d3d test in dxdiag.exe wWarrock Dumping Problemsin WarRock Hack Source Code - Thank you so much DirecTX_ for your help. I can't seem to get it to work when the host OS is Vista (go figure -.-). I tried redoing everything on my w7 machine and it worked perfectly. I thank you for your work. Too all Warrock Dumping Problemsin WarRock Hack Source Code - Update Original PostWarrock Dumping Problemsin WarRock Hack Source Code - Hello. Thank you in advance for any help you can provide.
I am new to the Warrock hacking scene and wish to learn how to find addys. I read up on the subject and have discovered two ways to approach this. The first is t
Showing the 4 most recent posts.