Posts by kokooko
4 posts total, newest first.
Bullet Run Aimbot & ESP Hackin Bullet Run Hacks - [QUOTE=thekiller1999;6622628]i cant activate the aimbot[/QUOTE]
but the ESP is working for you?
it's not working for me, it injects, then nothing... no ban, no error msg, nothingConsoLite 1.47 [NA|EU?]in Vindictus Hacks & Cheats - I keep getting this error msg when I try to inject consolite, tried 3 different injectors, same thing always, and if I try to open the game without injecting anything, it works fine, any advice?
http://img210.imageshackDanK bot tutorial (up to beta 0-7 options)in Vindictus Tutorials - Dank bot tutorial (how to and faq's)
How to bot Faq's
1) How do I start boting?
A: >Download the most recent version of DanK's bot from his post (put the extracted folder on your desktop)
>Download any injector f____DankBot____PUB____(Beta 0.8 )____[NA]____in Vindictus Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Nico;5928525]
You might want to read other posts, this question has been answered several times before.[/QUOTE]
You say it has been answered many times, but, it's hard to find the answer browsing thro countl
Showing the 4 most recent posts.