Posts by Shahzal
9 posts total, newest first.
[SELLING][URGENT] DOTA 2 BETA KEYin Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - BUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![SELLING][URGENT] DOTA 2 BETA KEYin Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - [QUOTE=applemushg;5425318]lol at the point that its 240$ aud.. buy from insane for 100$ and his more trustable lol...[/QUOTE]
Like I said its negotiable , I will go with the highest offer I get. + Trustable, we can have** NEED DOTA 2 BETA KEY **in Buying Accounts/Keys/Items - You can buy it from me! Check this out - http://www.mpgh.net/forum/124-selling-accounts-keys-items/391179-selling-urgent-dota-2-beta-key.html
+ Contact me via msn or facebook :- www.facebook.com/shahzal , shahzal_alihyeah i wanna buy DOTA2 BETA KEY!!!!!!in Buying Accounts/Keys/Items - If you still haven't got the key, I could sell you one.
Check out my thread - http://www.mpgh.net/forum/124-selling-accounts-keys-items/391179-selling-urgent-dota-2-beta-key.html
+ Contact me via msn or facebook :- wwwWTB 1 Dota2 Keyin Buying Accounts/Keys/Items - 75, we can discuss this!
Check out my thread - http://www.mpgh.net/forum/124-selling-accounts-keys-items/391179-selling-urgent-dota-2-beta-key.html
+ Contact me via msn or facebook :- www.facebook.com/shahzal , sh
Showing the 5 most recent posts.