Posts by Guest0rz
7 posts total, newest first.
Gudsoldier IS mpgh.netin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Your posts are always insiteful and really help a newbie to learn how to creatively think outside the box. By reading your posts I have found values that I would have never imagined and maybe they were "Spoonfed" but it'WTB Privatein Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Well I have been playing with just ESP and people who purchased Ghosters GE hack have been asking me for my MPGH forum name. I do not aimbot and simply was a good player before the hacking went so nutty as is the situatiUnable to Open process (Engine.exe)in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Ok for some reason I can't even end process through Task manager on the engine.exe. This worked last night and I'm not sure what the hell changed. So I am guessing that is why it will not let me access it via MHS - althoVideo Tutorial (GP and vista help)in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - We got this to work once accidentally. I have been trying to recreate with no luck. It involves passing leadership to another member set as elmination 140. Then the other member passes it back eventually it goes to CTF 1Video Tutorial (GP and vista help)in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - It is actually faster and better GP / Exp if you bug CTF 140 kills run one flag then have alpha team leave the game. With a full game you can even join immediately as the alpha member leaves (on alpha team) and still get
Showing the 5 most recent posts.