Posts by tsincaat
4 posts total, newest first.
Tut : How to do Inf Stamina (Inf Sprint)in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - strange, doesn't work for me. For some reason it seems like the hotkey isn't working even though it's the exact same as your setup. When I Subsearch almost no addresses are removed (1-50/3000)need a keyin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - The game is free Zazzy, you don't need a key anymore. Make a nexon account, download from the official site, and go play.New Hack Developments by Me :)in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Can anyone explain how I would find and freeze my stamina so I could always sprint?
I'm relatively new to using MHS or Cheat Engine.A Few Hacks I Stumbled Acrossin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [quote=Imsooldlol;303103]How did you get it to work? I tried almost 50 if not more, addresses and got nothing. I know how it's supposed to work based on what the OP explained and all but there's no Hp replenished or any
Showing the 4 most recent posts.